Author Topic: King Buzzo Interview Basses Loaded  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Bigval

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
Re: King Buzzo Interview Basses Loaded
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 05:29:36 PM »
It's nice that I can come here and feel normal for hating dave grohl. Everyone else on the planet thinks he is a god.
Fuck that guy.

Why would you hate Dave Grohl? I'm not some big DG fan by any means but what has he ever done to be hated? I understand (but don't agree with) Buzz slagging him off in the media because he's got an album he's trying to sell and although no god I've never heard of anyone hating him. There's probably a reason for that.

Offline sadcorps

• descendant of shirley temple
  • Melvins Fan since May 16, 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 06:52:33 PM »
It's nice that I can come here and feel normal for hating dave grohl. Everyone else on the planet thinks he is a god.
Fuck that guy.

Why would you hate Dave Grohl? I'm not some big DG fan by any means but what has he ever done to be hated? I understand (but don't agree with) Buzz slagging him off in the media because he's got an album he's trying to sell and although no god I've never heard of anyone hating him. There's probably a reason for that.

Seriously - Dave Grohl may make stupid music with Foo Fighters - but he kicked ass in Scream, Nirvana, QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, Probot and the King Buzzo solo album. I can think of thousands of musicians and pop stars that deserve hate before Grohl. It is very easy to avoid Foo Fighters music.
"Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself." - Gene Simmons

Offline Stonergrunge

• godfather of grunge
  • Julk-Ælk Burokk
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud page
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »
Fuck that guy.

Seriously - Dave Grohl may make stupid music with Foo Fighters - but he kicked ass in Scream, Nirvana, QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, Probot and the King Buzzo solo album. I can think of thousands of musicians and pop stars that deserve hate before Grohl. It is very easy to avoid Foo Fighters music.

My list:

Axl Rose
Liam and Noel Gallagher
Lars Ulrich
Kanye West
P Diddy
Luis Miguel
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Offline (the) Razor

• Handler
  • Told you girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 05:17:44 AM »
Add Jay Z onto the shit list. He walked by Kool Keith once, totally ignoring him!

The least Grohl could've done was told Buzz, Dale and Novoselic he wasn't turning up.
Don't click this

Captain CoryCory

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 06:30:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure Mike Love trumps all the shitbag musicians listed here.

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 07:29:57 AM »
I'm pretty sure Mike Love trumps all the shitbag musicians listed here.
:lol:

And Papa Wilson trumps the Colonel as worst manager ever. 
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Offline heartandsorry

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 03:33:04 PM »
krist replied.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline oldies radio

• merch vulture
  • I said shotgun! Shoot it boy, right now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 08:08:07 PM »
 :lol:
All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

Offline Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
Next Album With the B-holes could be called Asses Loaded. 

then it would be hold it in, and asses loaded.  :buzz: