2016 Tour Merch

Started by jules, March 11, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Told by the venue to not bring them in?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Ghorn

The merch guy (Walsby) said he was told not to bring in CDs and records. The other bands had CDs and records. So, I'm not sure who told him. Needless to say, I was very disappointed. It's hard enough to buy this stuff online and then flippers...

danimal

Hey. Also a heads up. At Brooklyn, they started packing merch up when Napalm Death hit the stage. I wasn't able to get any on my way out. Kind of disappointed, but I really need the $50 more than more t-shirts and posters.

meezer

I posted a warning about that. Sorry it happened to you.  :?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

FartLips

Nice to know the boys are doing well enough to leave all that dough behind.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Chief Ten Beers

All I plan on getting is that skull/soldier shirt with the dates on the back, and maybe a handmade Walsby poster if it's something that's so awesome/outrageous I just have to have it. Not into paying big bucks for AmRep singles. I'll be happy to have all those songs on Basses Loaded CD.

Dumpster D

I really like that Squirrel Shirt.  8) Hope I get to snag one tuesday.

meezer

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 17, 2016, 11:20:56 PM
I really like that Squirrel Shirt.  8) Hope I get to snag one tuesday.
Sold out the first week.  :?

Dumpster D

Hm, Yeah, Well At this point I dont even have my Tickets STILL...so I feel as I have about as much a chance to pick up one of these shirts let alone even make it in through the venue door at all.

Fudgey

They still had the Squirrel Shirt on the 16th in Boston.
aannd...I snagged this pic just before they sold the last poster

[attachment deleted by admin]

meezer

That's good news. Brian said the squirrel shirt was sold out in New Orleans, so glad to hear they're back. I love mine.

brian

I think the squirrel stock got replenished a week or so ago

Bengerman

Would anyone going to any of the upcoming shows be willing to get me a war pussy 10" and one or both of the limited tribute 7" redos? I'd pay a fee for ur trouble. They didn't have a merch table at the dc show and you would cure my broken heart. Just pm me if ur willing.

Ghorn

Quote from: Bengerman on April 19, 2016, 07:09:29 PM
Would anyone going to any of the upcoming shows be willing to get me a war pussy 10" and one or both of the limited tribute 7" redos? I'd pay a fee for ur trouble. They didn't have a merch table at the dc show and you would cure my broken heart. Just pm me if ur willing.

Good luck! Sometimes they're told not to bring CDs and records into the venue. It's FUCKING LAME. This happened in NY.

Bengerman

Yea I saw ur post. I know the feeling. I rolled into the dc show and whipped around the corner to where the merch booth usually is only to find the napalm death merch lady hanging up a sign that said "no Melvins merch" I asked her if they had a separate booth and she said no.  I've been waiting months to be able to crank up the decay of lying on my turn table and here I am still waiting. I guess I can't blame the Melvins for whatever decisions they make because I'm sure they are making the right decisions for themselves but it still sux for those of us who missed out. I look forward to the Melvins merch booth every year because there is usually something cool. At least the show was still amazing.