Author Topic: Melvins @ Continental Room 03/23/16  (Read 7536 times)

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
Re: Melvins @ Continental Room 03/23/16
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 12:02:28 PM »
So basically Glen what im saying is there is no chance whatsoever that you or anyone else could change my mind on that. Well, that is unless you spiked my drink or something.

don't be coy.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
 (signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 12:03:55 PM »
Glen's like that carjacker in 'six feet under' that made Ian smoke drugs at gunpoint.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 12:05:37 PM »
lots of accusations being thrown around. 

it's ok.  I know the truth.    Ian wants to party.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »
 :lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »
trapped inside a party... unable to get out.         will there be naked ladies? 

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
ok.. that's it.  I give. 

BERZERKER

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 12:26:42 PM »
Ian, that wittiness and humour must be appreciated by others in real flesh too. If you met either me or for excample Glen, without this being published here on the bbs, just between the lads, would that change anything?

Offline sadcorps

• descendant of shirley temple
  • Melvins Fan since May 16, 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »
If I ever meet any of you, I will offer to share my weed with you. However, I will not be bummed if it ain't your thing. But I will always offer at least once.
"Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself." - Gene Simmons

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 07:44:54 PM »
If I ever meet any of you, I will offer to share my weed with you. However, I will not be bummed if it ain't your thing. But I will always offer at least once.
i wouldn't, but I'd sure the hell would want to! Not taking the chance to meet boardies is fucking ridiculous. Except for one. Or two. Or... Well fuck it, maybe he's right. :P
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

BERZERKER

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 01:52:17 AM »
I would love to meet all, cause behind the written words there exist a totally different reality. Although Jules told me in London that those americans he met in flesh from the bbs, was excactly like they were here in reality, I`m sure there must be more to it. Brian had rightfully every reason not to like me, due to my silliness especially early on th bbs, but when we met in Bergen that vanished, the bbs was all history, it was a totally different ballgame. And that I`m sure would be the fact with every single one here. Cause then two or a few meet, without the rest of the bbs "watching", the communication is exclusive, you hear laugh, you see mimics, you hear tone of voice etc. In fact the most interesting for me to meet, would be the least possible.

Offline sadcorps

• descendant of shirley temple
  • Melvins Fan since May 16, 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2016, 01:33:23 PM »
I would love to meet all, cause behind the written words there exist a totally different reality. Although Jules told me in London that those americans he met in flesh from the bbs, was excactly like they were here in reality, I`m sure there must be more to it. Brian had rightfully every reason not to like me, due to my silliness especially early on th bbs, but when we met in Bergen that vanished, the bbs was all history, it was a totally different ballgame. And that I`m sure would be the fact with every single one here. Cause then two or a few meet, without the rest of the bbs "watching", the communication is exclusive, you hear laugh, you see mimics, you hear tone of voice etc. In fact the most interesting for me to meet, would be the least possible.

Time to set up a Melvins Cruise. Charter a cruise ship, hire the Melvins to play.
"Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself." - Gene Simmons

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2016, 07:28:47 AM »
i think what you get here is more real that live. The walls are knocked down here. Face to face? People back off and play nice. Not me. :lol:
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

BERZERKER

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »
i think what you get here is more real that live. The walls are knocked down here. Face to face? People back off and play nice. Not me. :lol:

Mutual manhandling would happen if our planets collided, believe you me!

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 04:17:51 AM »
'Anything doused in any kind of curry is great.'  -  spunkmonkey

'Life is silly. The appropriate response is laughter.' - amazonAMAZON

'What kind of person brings hash scones to a wake?'  -  Erin Quinn

Offline homeless_dad

• watches fox red eye
  • The lone melmon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 08:48:14 AM »
Moo Yea Do. Bringing the British masses to California since 1983.
Is Ian back yet??