Anyone have a lead on a ticket? :)

capn_pungent

Quote from: sadcorps on April 25, 2016, 12:47:29 AM
Anyone have a lead on a ticket? :)

i've got an extra, pm me if you still need one

BERZERKER

GiveMe45

John Schuller

Thanks Pungent! I had a ticket come through for me! Cannot wait for this show!

(the) flutter nuts

xany of you mafakas going to this here show want to hook a cracker up with a tri colour warp ussy and a Psychopticotic 10"
chu know im oood for da dough yo
I got the shits real bad.

spunkmonkey

Hey Pungent, do you happen to have that extra ticket still?  I'm in need.  Thanks!

cmo23

yeah i still have an extra (i created a new acct as there seemed to be a relatively well known "Captain Pungent" around here and I'm not him..)

pm me where/when you'd like to meet up and its yours

GiveMe45

If anyone wants to meet up at the new Sizzle Pie on Union before the show I'll take care of your first slice of pizza.

meezer

I spoke to Captain Pungent on Facebook and he seemed to have no desire to return here. I knew that was not him. As you were, ladies.  :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

It's funny because it's true!  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

On the Bolt Bus on my way to Seattle.  Have the whole row to myself.  8)

goldennuggetrecordings

I'm Chillin down in the showbox bar, bottom floor with the pink hair that looks like a dead dandelion lol

GiveMe45

Quote from: goldennuggetrecordings on May 01, 2016, 08:44:08 PM
I'm Chillin down in the showbox bar, bottom floor with the pink hair that looks like a dead dandelion lol
Aww, damnit!  I saw you but didn't see this post until now

Amazing show.  Will do a recap when I'm on the bus home tomorrow...

Hands First Flower

Damn! Best Melvins show, for me and my opinions, since Kevin Ass was in the band.
Night Goat at the end with 2 basses (dude from ND) was just what we all needed!!
What a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?