Prick Re-release Party

Started by jules, June 03, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."

Any guess as to how much they'll be charging for the Prick LPs? I'd say no less than $30. I'd like to fill in the gaps and have this one on vinyl, but don't think I'll pay that much for it.
As for reissue CDs, those should be the simple cardboard sleeves for $5. I have the original jewelcase, so I won't need that just for the drawn/altered art.

With all these reissues, when is Ipecac gonna do a vinyl release of Colossus Of Destiny? Long overdue.

shits and gigs

my guess is $65.00 per release.

joelk

Quote from: shits and gigs on July 10, 2016, 06:33:37 PM
my guess is $65.00 per release.

That sounds right considering the cost of recent releases like this.

Captain CoryCory

I'd have guessed 50 myself. I'm more interested in the Euthanasia 7" if there's any left.

GiveMe45

If I remember correctly, last year at Bash the Night Goat 10' was $40.  I definitely want one of the Euthanasia vinyls.  Not sure about Prick but ask me again that day after a few beers.....

Stonergrunge

I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 13, 2016, 09:06:59 PM
I would like to know if there's going to be a CD version of Prick. I don't care about the LP but a CD would be great.

Again:
From the fb page:
"Upcoming tour we'll have really expensive vinyl and really cheap CD's of this small run HAZE XXL art cover re-issue from AmRep."

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 14, 2016, 05:13:55 PM

Again:
From the fb page:

Well, I honestly had my doubts since I only have seen the LP so far... but sure, probably there's going to be Prick on CD too.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

GiveMe45

I still have my original Prick cd that I bought the day it came out.  Who wants to touch me??

von grip

i need that euthanasia 7" in my life
"im ol' south!"

The Minneapolis Kid

Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 14, 2016, 05:44:19 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on July 14, 2016, 05:13:55 PM

Again:
From the fb page:

Well, I honestly had my doubts since I only have seen the LP so far... but sure, probably there's going to be Prick on CD too.

Extremely valid inquiry.

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 14, 2016, 06:57:07 PM
I still have my original Prick cd that I bought the day it came out.  Who wants to touch me??

Me too! Maybe we could touch each other...... :-"

Garnz

Anyone here with an extra ticket for the event? Got only one and I need a second one...

meezer

Quote from: Garnz on July 22, 2016, 05:03:58 AM
Anyone here with an extra ticket for the event? Got only one and I need a second one...
I know a guy.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45