Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

:lol: I knew it was coming. Actually, I just want to watch the DVD. I don't go out in public.  8-[
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

Hotel room booked for Olympia.  Gonna make for a great birthday weekend!

Idlehanz

Just a heads up to those attending; The Q+A has been cancelled.  For some reason the promoters thought the film was only 90 minutes when it is actually 126.  In order to be able to show the film and get the next thing started on time, the Q+A had to be cancelled.

FartLips

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 01, 2016, 07:33:56 PM
Just a heads up to those attending; The Q+A has been cancelled.  For some reason the promoters thought the film was only 90 minutes when it is actually 126.  In order to be able to show the film and get the next thing started on time, the Q+A had to be cancelled.
jeebus, whats with the james cameron runtime! :lol: :P
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

Quote from: FartLips on November 02, 2016, 01:53:28 AM

I'll make sure you get the 14 minute version :)

(PAUL)

Quote from: Idlehanz on November 02, 2016, 05:38:05 PM

That's just DC in a banana costume playing Melvins songs on acoustic guitar, right?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

FartLips

Quote from: (PAUL) on November 02, 2016, 07:46:29 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on November 02, 2016, 05:38:05 PM

That's just DC in a banana costume playing Melvins songs on acoustic guitar, right?
:lol: id take that, likely all ill get!
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

Idlehanz

FartLips

GiveMe45

Godflesh

:facepalm:

Had a ticket. Could not make it. Kids fucked this up again.
--- Heavy user ---

FartLips