STONER WITCH - Haze "art edition"

Started by von grip, July 29, 2016, 02:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

from Hazes' fb page- "Another linocut stab at alternate universe Melvins re-issue sleeves. 200 copies will sport these 5 color silk screened sleeves with purple vinyl."
dam these art editions r the proverbial "tits"

[attachment deleted by admin]
"im ol' south!"

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GiveMe45

Idlehanz

deatheats

the ether bunny

I like how he kept the incomplete "Stoner Witch" oval in tact.  :P
he was a mongoloid.

von grip

"im ol' south!"

GrimReaper

I'd like to get all 4 of these at the Prick re-release. I also have an obligation to keep milk on the table.

Prick and this Stoner Witch for sure though!! It's beautiful.

Stonergrunge

Beautiful cover, but considering all the problems with TMR reissues, I'm gonna have to say pass.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

anaconda

from the Melvins FB page, they'll also have Mackie versions to accompany the Haze reworks:

''From the printing press of Mackie Osborne Designs. We're bringing 'em out on the road.
One of a kind, edition of 24 (for Stag, Houdini, & Stoner Witch) with color vinyl!

FartLips

Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

The Minneapolis Kid

That's one angry Cob! I like how he even got the "teeth" right.
I love it. Wish I could get just a print of all three.
As far as the other ones......... :-#

the ether bunny

I might be alone in this, but I like Mackie's more than Haze's. I'll take copy of Jesus loves Stoner Witch, please.
he was a mongoloid.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: the ether bunny on August 03, 2016, 10:19:53 AM
I might be alone in this, but I like Mackie's more than Haze's. I'll take copy of Jesus loves Stoner Witch, please.

I'm a big fan of Mackie's stuff, but these seem like a lazy cash-grab to me.