Massive eye roll *

bUTTHOLEmAN

I wonder if Dale noticed - 'hey, what's she putting under my drums?'
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JUDY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've already been over this on the Melvins Facebook page should probably just let it go now. This lady is a lunatic. She had four cellphones. Going into convulsions taking "experimental video" but obviously didnt have a clue. Like shaking and spinning the phone going right into buzz when he was playing. I stood next to her. Buzz kicked one of her phones offstage. Dale obviously said "yea ok I guess" but that's only because he's just about one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to.

Folks say this woman is notorious for this kind of behavior at shows.

JUDY

I was in bad shape yesterday but briefly got to meet grimms wife :)

He introduced me as the mother den :lol: 

We had a lot of fun -so many cool people around

Mostly hung with idle and gm45. - such a treat

black stallion

that girl made the most annoying scream i ever heard during a show. it was during a video of Amazon  :facepalm:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

JUDY

She did that throughout the entire set

Into her phone

Like to add an effect :lol:

JUDY

Joelk and his lady friend were super nice and cool

A guy named Matt from amrep land and his wife Karen - good folks

Someone named Andrew from Texas

All good quality people!

black stallion

Quote from: JUDY on August 13, 2016, 10:31:07 AM
Dale obviously said "yea ok I guess" but that's only because he's just about one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to.

ahah, i can see that!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: JUDY on August 13, 2016, 10:41:20 AM

Into her phone

:shock:  I figured she added it during editing.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

GiveMe45

I was standing right behind this spectacle the whole set.  Luckily it didn't distract me too much but when I did look down at her occasionally I should have been dizzy from how much my eyes were rolling.

brian

:lol:

Always fun to see Melvins indoors at Grumpy's! I'll attempt a couple paragraph "review" of the movie when I get a free moment, suffice it to say it was very entertaining throughout for anyone with an interest in what the band does. The Ryans and I went to Hard Times for breakfast, Ryan Idle and I went to Surly for a couple beers shortly after that, he got to drink a glass of Surly Ten so he's the clear winner of all that visited Grumpy's/Minneapolis this go around. Grim's wife was wearing a Stoner Witch shirt and it was her first time in Minneapolis, I think they went out dancing after the film screening so we didn't get to say goodbye but Jim knows I know he is the man so it's all good and there'll be a next time.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Glad to know people had a great time.
Although I was hoping the Melvs would prepare a special setlist centered around Prick.
Maybe some re-imaginings of songs, some weird performance art stuff.
Or at least Larry.
Oh well.

JUDY

Id also like to come back to write a real review on the show and movie. We had just gotten back from vacation and it was a busy week! We're on the road heading for the rock island show tomorrow. Hoping to not have any screaming in my left ear. Buzz does that part fine on his own :lol:

Jozzy

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 13, 2016, 11:18:55 AM
Quote from: JUDY on August 13, 2016, 10:41:20 AM

Into her phone

:shock:  I figured she added it during editing.

Oh my god, that was the most annoying shitty video ever. I feel bad anyone who was within 10 feet of her. How did you restrain yourself from not smacking that goddamn phone out of her hands? I am all for people enjoying themselves, but when it starts interfering with me enjoying myself at a show I am going to get seriously pissed off.