MIA songs that need a return to the setlist.

Started by joelk, August 17, 2016, 01:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelk

Here's where you post the songs you haven't heard in a while--or ever--that you'd love to see Melvins tackle again as part of their regular setlist.

Mine at the moment:

- Manky
- A Suicide in Progress
- Evil New War God
- Cow
- Honey Bucket
- amazon
- Warhead (Venom cover)
- See How Pretty, See How Smart
- Blood Witch

GiveMe45

I was so happy to see Amazon again for the first time in what seemed like many years

I saw them do At A Crawl the very first time I saw them in '94 and haven't seen them do it since.

Never seen Charmicarmicat  :(

joelk

GiveMe45

No, I was gonna try to make it up for the Seattle one but couldn't make it work at the time

joelk

Okay cuz I was gonna say they definitely covered that one then. Buzz uses a D battery as a slide on that one  :shock:

I'm sure they'll bring that one back though--easily among the heaviest in their cupboards.

dwr budr

(the) Razor

Everytime I see Melvins, Honey Bucket gets a go.

Wouldn't mind Black Bock or some Honky.
Don't click this

Captain CoryCory

Top three off the top of my head:
Billy Fish
Oven
See How Pretty, See How Smart

meezer

Green Manalishi

What, are they too cool to play Priest these days?  8-[
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

fortysixand2

Stonergrunge

Since you included the "or ever" option:

-I'll Finish You Off
-The Fool, The Meddling Idiot
-Manky
-#2 Pencil
-Billy Fish
-Rocket Reducer #62
-Vile

By the way, what is MIA?
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

joelk

GiveMe45

Quote from: meezer on August 18, 2016, 10:34:52 AM
Green Manalishi

I'm assuming that shifty eyed smiley means you are aware that it's not originally a Priest song.....

meezer

Quote from: GiveMe45 on August 18, 2016, 12:53:15 PM
Quote from: meezer on August 18, 2016, 10:34:52 AM
Green Manalishi

I'm assuming that shifty eyed smiley means you are aware that it's not originally a Priest song.....
I'm aware of that, but tell me....which version do you hear when they cover it?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix