Melvins 2017 Tour dates

Started by jules, September 17, 2016, 05:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

Melvins and Crystal Fairy both confirmed for Psycho Las Vegas in August.

I'd be willing to guess a Melvins/Crystal Fairy tour (or even just Crystal Fairy) in July / August?

Garnz

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 17, 2016, 06:16:34 AM
Melvins and Crystal Fairy both confirmed for Psycho Las Vegas in August.

I'd be willing to guess a Melvins/Crystal Fairy tour (or even just Crystal Fairy) in July / August?

Hope they are touring with Crystal Fairy in Europe, too.

FartLips

Probably not with a new atdi record coming soon.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

BERZERKER

I want som european Melvins dates, cam on!

John Schuller

I could see a CF/Melvins tour happening. Melvins like to keep the amount of people on the road to a minimum, this would allow that and allow for minimal if any gear to be changed out between bands. Plus - Dale and Buzz will make more money in one tour than spreading that out over separate tours.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: sadcorps on January 12, 2017, 01:49:45 PM
I could see a CF/Melvins tour happening. Melvins like to keep the amount of people on the road to a minimum, this would allow that and allow for minimal if any gear to be changed out between bands. Plus - Dale and Buzz will make more money in one tour than spreading that out over separate tours.

In that case I could easily see both bands doing 40 - 45 minute sets. I can also totally see Crystal Fairy doing Rebel Girl (Which would be awesome).

the ether bunny

I still haven't seen the lineup with Steven McD. Come on, northern California!
he was a mongoloid.

vince furnier

RE: Melvins And Sleep at the Fonda Theater, LA

from facebook: many Melvins fans missed some or all of the set last night because of the venue. GET THERE EARLY!
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

jules

BERZERKER

So there is a double album coming up, Crystal Fairy is ongoing, how will this year look, any news or leaks on where and when the powerfull Melvins will be out and about?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

is dale not out with Red Kross for the next month as of tonight?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(PAUL)

Quote from: glen on April 21, 2017, 07:57:15 AM
is dale not out with Red Kross for the next month as of tonight?

Redd Kross has been on tour since at least Tuesday. The show on Wednesday was great, wished I could have stayed to talk as they all seemed very approachable but it was already 12:30 at that point.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards