Melvins 2017 Tour dates

Started by jules, September 17, 2016, 05:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the ether bunny

Less diner food on tour. I feel spoiled living in the bay area with a plethora of healthy food options. I can imagine touring through much of the midwest that it could be hard to find good eats on the side of the highway.
he was a mongoloid.

GiveMe45

Cracker Barrel's new vegan/gluten free/non-GMO menu

Peebot

John Schuller

I will be at the Seattle show leaving right after Melvins are done opening for Eagles of Death Metal. An Early Night!!!! YES!

Peebot

Quote from: sadcorps on May 02, 2017, 12:52:46 PM
I will be at the Seattle show leaving right after Melvins are done opening for Eagles of Death Metal. An Early Night!!!! YES!

ha ha...hey me too! I'm just bummed we likely won't get the full set.

idowhatidoes

Full set in Portland or not so full in Seattle... choices.

GiveMe45

Quote from: idowhatidoes on May 02, 2017, 03:30:45 PM
Maybe both...?

Peebot

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 02, 2017, 08:53:54 PM
Quote from: idowhatidoes on May 02, 2017, 03:30:45 PM
Maybe both...?

that's a good head you've got on yer shoulders there GiveMe45. Not just a hat rack.

deatheats

I've never really listened to EODM but I did end up watching the HBO documentary 'Nos Amis' regarding the Batalclan terrorist attack.
I'd recommend it even if their music ain't your cup of tea.

Peebot

Quote from: deatheats on May 05, 2017, 11:43:00 AM
I've never really listened to EODM but I did end up watching the HBO documentary 'Nos Amis' regarding the Batalclan terrorist attack.

Same, still not a fan of their music particularly but that's a pretty moving doc. Worth a look for sure, it's streaming in some of the usual places. I think I saw it on Amazon.

GiveMe45

Quote from: Peebot on May 05, 2017, 02:00:34 PM
Quote from: deatheats on May 05, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

Same, still not a fan of their music particularly but that's a pretty moving doc. Worth a look for sure, it's streaming in some of the usual places. I think I saw it on Amazon.
Also same.  Was really emotional.  I don't hate their music but it doesn't do a lot for me.  Maybe it might live?  Still deciding if I can do the Seattle show.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

JUDY

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 06, 2017, 12:52:07 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on May 06, 2017, 12:44:06 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 06, 2017, 12:20:19 PM
Check out the art for the poster
http://www.twinproductionstexas.com/event/1477929-melvins-san-antonio/

Looks a lot like JUDY's work......
I'm positive it is, the big question is if it's a swipe, or if they paid her, or got permission.

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=16519.30

Nope  :disagree: flutter just pointed it out to me. I'd be ok w just a name credit but this shit was taken without my knowledge or permission

And it is distorted--- But hey can't wait for MELVINS tour! I'm going to try to hit up a few shows :)