Melvins 2017 Tour dates

Started by jules, September 17, 2016, 05:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-

Quote from: jimbo666 on October 27, 2017, 02:35:05 PM
Anybody know if the Amsterdam date is sold out?

In town for the SunnO))/Unsane show the night before and I'm now going to be in the city any extra day - but I've got a feeling I've left too late for a pair of tickets :(

It's sold out.

jimbo666

Just snagged tickets via the ticketswap.

Actually fell asleep during SunnOOO))) last night. Bizarrely soothing. Unsane crushed as usual.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

deatheats

I thought that was the intended effect   :lol:     :later:

(the) Razor

I'm seeing the Melvins next week.

:excited:
Don't click this

GrimReaper

jules

jules

Quote from: PepsiMike on November 01, 2017, 01:21:45 PM
Quote from: jules on November 01, 2017, 12:31:38 PM
:cheers:
How was the Halloween show?
Changed my mind. The last time I was at that venue, the assholes on security very nearly ruined the night and I didn't want the same thing to happen again. I had such a great time in Zurich, wanted to keep the memory fresh. Hopefully Monkey L Duffy was at the Brixton show and will post a review.

PepsiMike

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

asjbean

Quote from: jules on November 01, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
Changed my mind. The last time I was at that venue, the assholes on security very nearly ruined the night and I didn't want the same thing to happen again. I had such a great time in Zurich, wanted to keep the memory fresh. Hopefully Monkey L Duffy was at the Brixton show and will post a review.
Apart from confiscating my chewing gum at the door, security behaved themselves as far as I can see. Great show.

jules

Quote from: asjbean on November 03, 2017, 03:21:18 AM
Quote from: jules on November 01, 2017, 01:44:21 PM
Apart from confiscating my chewing gum at the door, security behaved themselves as far as I can see. Great show.
That's great news. I'm more inclined to return there now.

rimb

Has anyone been to any of the Australian shows so far?

Much/any mercy for sale?

Heading to the Melbourne show tomorrow night. Can't wait - been too long between Melvin's gigs!