Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

Quote from: dead mike on October 10, 2016, 12:08:26 PM
I really wanted Broken Bat to happen this year. 

*dejectedly walks away to "Christmas Time is Here"*

You and me both brother!  At least we got one track with Ty and Dale playing together this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVTHFnctLFs

dead mike

The first time I listened to that song, I was in my car and I realized I had unconsciously started air drumming along with it. Got home and checked the liner notes, and sure enough, on drums: The Crover.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

deatheats

Ain't Dale something?! 

The good news about Broken bat is they all live in LA now so it seems likely to happen at some point.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Garnz

Quote from: Stonergrunge on October 10, 2016, 01:39:44 PM
Red alpha royale?
The initial name under which the 7" was made with the old labels. Only the cover was exchanged.

Dumpster D

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 10, 2016, 01:40:01 PM
Quote from: deatheats on October 10, 2016, 12:10:01 PM
we got one track with Ty and Dale playing together this year.
I've said it a million times, Ty Segall = terrible!

Nothing wrong with Ty Segall vocals, same with nothing wrong with tweak bird....and that goes for king Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard as well. They are hardly even an acquired Taste.  [-X

FartLips

Quote from: Dumpster D on October 10, 2016, 05:13:33 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on October 10, 2016, 01:40:01 PM
Quote from: deatheats on October 10, 2016, 12:10:01 PM
we got one track with Ty and Dale playing together this year.
I've said it a million times, Ty Segall = terrible!

Nothing wrong with Ty Segall vocals, same with nothing wrong with tweak bird....and that goes for king Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard as well. They are hardly even an acquired Taste.  [-X
yeah douche away, ian!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Dumpster D

I couldnt afford it, but I guess its up on youtube for now. Those Sold Quick  :( hope they got extras lurking.

>>>JZS<<<

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules