Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

von grip

"im ol' south!"

Captain CoryCory

von grip

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 08, 2016, 05:04:24 PM
I dig it, especially that chunky guitar riff.
chunky indeed, just like this chili i made and am about to consume
"im ol' south!"

BERZERKER

Buzz creates the best guitar riffs in the world, seriously, he and Iommi are in their own class and I prefer Buzz.

vince furnier

West Coast mini tour!

Crystal Fairy tour dates:
Tickets on sale Friday, Dec. 16 at 10 am pacific:
February 21 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory Constellation Room
February 22 San Diego, CA Casbah
February 23 Pioneertown, CA Pappy & Harriet's
February 24 Los Angeles, CA The Troubadour
February 25 San Francisco, CA Slim's
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

I really didn't know what to expect from the artwork, but i certainly didn't expect that cover! Teri the cover star as it were!! I wonder if Mackie worked on it or composed it at all? Can't wait to hear the full record. Goodness Teri is so beautiful! Surprising that the album is released on the 24th - 3 days after the tour starts!

Also i see by the track times there on iTunes that this record is about 40 minutes in length. All pretty short tunes.

von grip

Quote from: vince furnier on December 09, 2016, 10:24:43 AM
West Coast mini tour!

Crystal Fairy tour dates:
Tickets on sale Friday, Dec. 16 at 10 am pacific:
February 21 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory Constellation Room
February 22 San Diego, CA Casbah
February 23 Pioneertown, CA Pappy & Harriet's
February 24 Los Angeles, CA The Troubadour
February 25 San Francisco, CA Slim's

dam no portland show :x- its such a tease w those cities on the list
"im ol' south!"

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: ))))(((( on December 09, 2016, 02:22:15 PM
I really didn't know what to expect from the artwork, but i certainly didn't expect that cover! Teri the cover star as it were!! I wonder if Mackie worked on it or composed it at all? Can't wait to hear the full record. Goodness Teri is so beautiful! Surprising that the album is released on the 24th - 3 days after the tour starts!

Also i see by the track times there on iTunes that this record is about 40 minutes in length. All pretty short tunes.

Most albums are published and ready to sell beforehand so I'm sure they'll have at the very least CDs at the shows.

Still I'd like to be able to see one of those shows though I wouldn't be surprised at all if a full tour followed in the forthcoming months.

Bigval

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 09, 2016, 06:40:19 PM
Most albums are published and ready to sell beforehand so I'm sure they'll have at the very least CDs at the shows.

Indeed, I can still remember buying the first Fantomas album in Oct '98 even though the official release date is now listed as April '99.

GiveMe45

Quote from: Bigval on December 10, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

Indeed, I can still remember buying the first Fantomas album in Oct '98 even though the official release date is now listed as April '99.
Me too.  Saw their first tour in Seattle.

Since I passed up the NYE show maybe I'll make Crystal Fairy my first Pappy and Harriet's experience...?

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 10, 2016, 07:28:23 PM
Quote from: Bigval on December 10, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

Me too.  Saw their first tour in Seattle.

Since I passed up the NYE show maybe I'll make Crystal Fairy my first Pappy and Harriet's experience...?
Definitely recommended! Awesome atmos, great food, not so many people, big family get-together type of thing, plus you'll get to meet Sadcorps and English Gareth and pass out in the desert.

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.