Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Schuller

Quote from: jules on December 10, 2016, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 10, 2016, 07:28:23 PM
Quote from: Bigval on December 10, 2016, 06:20:50 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 09, 2016, 06:40:19 PM
Most albums are published and ready to sell beforehand so I'm sure they'll have at the very least CDs at the shows.

Indeed, I can still remember buying the first Fantomas album in Oct '98 even though the official release date is now listed as April '99.
Me too.  Saw their first tour in Seattle.

Since I passed up the NYE show maybe I'll make Crystal Fairy my first Pappy and Harriet's experience...?
Definitely recommended! Awesome atmos, great food, not so many people, big family get-together type of thing, plus you'll get to meet Sadcorps and English Gareth and pass out in the desert.

I love Pappy and Harriets!!! Oh the RIBS! THE RIBS!!!!!

jules

Quote from: sadcorps on December 13, 2016, 10:27:27 AM
Quote from: jules on December 10, 2016, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 10, 2016, 07:28:23 PM
Quote from: Bigval on December 10, 2016, 06:20:50 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 09, 2016, 06:40:19 PM
Most albums are published and ready to sell beforehand so I'm sure they'll have at the very least CDs at the shows.

Indeed, I can still remember buying the first Fantomas album in Oct '98 even though the official release date is now listed as April '99.
Me too.  Saw their first tour in Seattle.

Since I passed up the NYE show maybe I'll make Crystal Fairy my first Pappy and Harriet's experience...?
Definitely recommended! Awesome atmos, great food, not so many people, big family get-together type of thing, plus you'll get to meet Sadcorps and English Gareth and pass out in the desert.

I love Pappy and Harriets!!! Oh the RIBS! THE RIBS!!!!!
😋😋

black stallion

I don't know too much about this project. Saw Dale&Buzz had eyeliner in a pic  :shock:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

von grip

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 12, 2016, 11:23:58 PM
the limited 7" variant is up

http://www.shoxop.com/products/crystal-fairy-necklace-of-divorce-7-variant

super bummed  :(i missed this variant; however i love that they released an even more limited ver of this 7"- just when you think youve got the only version they go and release a run a 1/3rd of the original edition size (100 vs 300)- again bummed but  i love melvins for this
"im ol' south!"

bUTTHOLEmAN

Tour Dates

Feb 21   The Observatory Constellation Room   Santa Ana, CA   
Feb 22   Casbah   San Diego, CA   
Feb 23   Pappy & Harriet's   Pioneertown, CA   
Feb 24   Troubadour   Los Angeles, CA   
Feb 25   Slim's   San Francisco, CA
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Nizamark

Selling a pair of tix to Crystal Fairy at the Troubadour...................
Decided to go to Pappy&Harriet's instead.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

Godflesh

Bah. I've had it in my cart several times for 15 minutes, but it always says sold out at checkout.
--- Heavy user ---

GiveMe45

Was preparing to be iced in this afternoon and evening and totally forgot about this...

How much was it going for?

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: GiveMe45 on January 17, 2017, 03:25:40 PM
Was preparing to be iced in this afternoon and evening and totally forgot about this...

50 clams
I got the shits real bad.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 17, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

50 clams

50?! No thanks, too much for my budget. At least it didn't include any exclusive song so that's OK but please keep in mind that the Clown Tribute singles were $25 each.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Alex-

Quote from: Stonergrunge on January 17, 2017, 04:11:35 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 17, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

50 clams

50?! No thanks, too much for my budget. At least it didn't include any exclusive song so that's OK but please keep in mind that the Clown Tribute singles were $25 each.

Altough this Crystal Fairy record only has 2 songs, it is a 12'' record. The Clown Tributes were 7'' so it makes sense this one is more expensive.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian