Crystal Fairy! New Band w/ Buzz, Dale, Teri Gender Bender & Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Started by vince furnier, October 04, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtmerchant

Quote from: black stallion on February 04, 2017, 07:38:44 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on February 04, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
Quote from: black stallion on February 04, 2017, 05:47:53 AM
did they break up yet?
Haha. Although not the greatest thing in the world, i kinda like what i've heard so far. I think the thing with these kind of deals is that when i hear cool Buzz riffs in the songs, part of me wishes they were in used in future Melvins songs and not "thrown away" as it were on a side project.

it's not bad indeed...Btw,speaking of a possible break up maybe we found the reason why Dale destroyed his kit

Dale destroyed his kit???

BERZERKER

Pretty controlled "destruction" if you ask me, that kit didn`t get much damage if any.

))))((((

Quote from: BERZERKER on February 06, 2017, 03:44:31 AM
Pretty controlled "destruction" if you ask me, that kit didn`t get much damage if any.
Yes, true. It was just strewn around the place. Still looked like it could be reassembled.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

deatheats

Classic grunge!!
Dirty-speed grunge!!
Dirty, driving grunge!!
Thick, driving grunge!!
Modern rock friendly grunge!!
Punk rock infused grunge!!
Muddy-speed grunge!!
Grunge-driven vision!!

We might just have the track titles  for the next Melvins album! 

GiveMe45

Quote from: deatheats on February 13, 2017, 10:10:36 PM
Classic grunge!!
Dirty-speed grunge!!
Dirty, driving grunge!!
Thick, driving grunge!!
Muddy-speed grunge!!
Grunge-driven vision!!

We've got some good subject matter for the next time we hang out

Garnz

Quote from: deatheats on February 13, 2017, 10:10:36 PM
Classic grunge!!
Dirty-speed grunge!!
Dirty, driving grunge!!
Thick, driving grunge!!
Muddy-speed grunge!!
Grunge-driven vision!!

How many more types of grunge are out there? Once we get to "user friendly grunge" or "retirement home grunge" I should better stop reading reviews.  :lol: :lol:

POOP GRENADE

DCGOD

))))((((

Quote from: DCGOD on February 15, 2017, 09:15:48 AM
Here's the original version of Possession. Dale pounds those opening drum beats!
Ah so 'Posesión' on the record is a cover! Interestingly the second time Melvins have covered Tales Of Terror now what with 'Romance' previously having the Buzz, Dale + other treatment.

buddy holiday

Quote from: ))))(((( on February 15, 2017, 09:43:59 AM
Quote from: DCGOD on February 15, 2017, 09:15:48 AM
Here's the original version of Possession. Dale pounds those opening drum beats!
Ah so 'Posesión' on the record is a cover! Interestingly the second time Melvins have covered Tales Of Terror now what with 'Romance' previously having the Buzz, Dale + other treatment.
'posesión' could mean that Teri sings this one in spanish...