Basses Loaded bundle

Started by ))))((((, December 05, 2016, 01:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

jules

Godflesh

--- Heavy user ---

(PAUL)

Well, looks like it sold out already. Guess I'll have to spend that money grandma gave me on something else.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

GiveMe45

Got it!!

Ended up in a meeting anyway.  It got done at 11:15.  Immediately went to website and when I tried to add to cart it said 'not enough in stock to add to cart' or something similar.  Refreshed and clicked add to cart about 20 times and then it finally worked.  Completed my order and then the website crashed.  Was worried that it didn't process my order but I got email confirmation just a few minutes ago.  My first bundle!

GiveMe45

Website is back up and it doesn't look sold out yet!

deatheats

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 06, 2016, 01:41:43 PM
Website is back up and it doesn't look sold out yet!

FYI, I got to the end of the purchase and since I had selected a large tshirt it said the item was sold out.
I went back through the process but picked x-large this time and the purchase went through!

GiveMe45

Now it looks to be gone.  Not even showing up on the website anymore

GrimReaper

My bundle was held hostage until I paid for shipping lol!

GiveMe45

Quote from: GrimReaper on December 10, 2016, 07:39:46 PM
My bundle was held hostage until I payed for shipping lol!
Did you accidentally choose media mail?  Can't do that if shirts are in the bundle. 

GrimReaper

agentcooper

Hey, did anyone get there bundle yet?  Mine was held up in the media mail jail for a bit...i paid the extra shipping but no shipment notice yet!! 

(the) flutter nuts

I haven't heard anything since i ordered. I'm in The Canadas so it'll be Feb before i get it
I got the shits real bad.

OZMAtt

I think I read something when I was ordering it that basically said don't expect it in time for Christmas.

GiveMe45

Quote from: OZMAtt on December 17, 2016, 10:43:07 PM
I think I read something when I was ordering it that basically said don't expect it in time for Christmas.
Selfishly hoping that is the case.  I'm out of town until Christmas Day and while I'm sure I could get someone to watch out for it I don't want to take the chance of it sitting on my doorstep for more than a day.