Both Jelvins LPs available again from Alternative Tentacles

Started by jules, January 11, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

von grip

"im ol' south!"

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

GrimReaper

June 2018
Jello will be 60 years old. I'm hoping these songs will get dusted off for some shows!!  8)

Mecha Mummy Jr.

I'd be up for that, I wasn't the huge Melvins fan I am now when those records came out. I've been a DK/Jello fan for a long time, though.

Bengerman

I guess these are just standard reissues? Nothing fancy done to them? At 12$ I would guess not.

Chief Ten Beers

I bought these both on LP at AT when they came out. They're nice quality vinyl at an honest price. AT also did double vinyl releases of POTRE, & Mangled Demos '83(on 10") which I'm glad I grabbed. They were both originally Ipecac CD releases, so I'd guess that was a one-time pressing that AT will never reissue.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Never Breathe What You Can't See is already unavailable  :shock:
Must have been a really small run.

jules

some guy

That's neither here Nora there

johnnyg

I really like 'Never Breathe' and I love 'Sieg Howdy'. My favorite Jello post dks albums, for sure. Here's a review I did about two months ago:

https://www.punknews.org/review/15427/jello-biafra-and-the-melvins-never-breathe-what-you-cant-see

deatheats

Excellent review...Jello is definitely a love'em or hate'em sort of fellow.
But then again so are the Melvins!

johnnyg

Quote from: deatheats on January 22, 2018, 12:05:50 PM
Excellent review...Jello is definitely a love'em or hate'em sort of fellow.
But then again so are the Melvins!

Thank you!

Hot Pants

the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep