Crystal Fairy Tour status

Started by GrimReaper, February 04, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DToxico

If by which you mean gets blamed as an easy target for happening to be in the vicinity while a bunch of childish assholes imploded on themselves, then I guess we'll just have to wait and see

John Schuller

Keep in mind - YOKO ONO fucking RULES.

DCGOD

So is there just to be 1 album and no tour ever? Wow that"s...that's....that's just                       

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: black stallion on February 15, 2017, 12:53:52 PM
so is Mrs Gender the Yoko Ono of Crystal Fairy? :P

If Teri/Omar are truly not together anymore, and it's not friendly, then give it time, there could still be a tour. Omar would just be the odd one out. I can't see why this would affect her musical relationship w/ Buzz/Dale. Where's Rutmanis?, I'm sure he could fit it in between Hepa/Titus' schedule.
I do feel odd posting this, I want to state it's just me imagining scenarios. This whole thing so far is gossip/rumor mill bullshit. No one here really knows what's going on with Crystal Fairy and the real reason the shows were cancelled.

DCGOD

Thanks Mom you always know the right thing to say to make me feel better. :)

vince furnier

Quote from: DToxico on February 15, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
If by which you mean gets blamed as an easy target for happening to be in the vicinity while a bunch of childish assholes imploded on themselves, then I guess we'll just have to wait and see
score! a direct hit!  :D
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

BERZERKER

I hear the quarrel started when Omar left his plate, knife fork and glass standing left on the kitchen table after dinner, without bringing it over to the kitchen sink as Gender Bender had stressed a thousand times that he should do and that it escalated further when Omar left the toilet seat up, after some minutes later.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

linoleum blownapart

I heard it was Teri kept squeezing the toofpaste tube in the middle, while Buzz, Dale, and Omar kept stressing you have to roll it from the bottom.  And when she left the cap off it was the last straw.
thrower of the bong water balloons

glen

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on February 16, 2017, 03:46:02 PM
I heard it was Teri kept squeezing the toofpaste tube in the middle

what kind of sick son of a bitch.... 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

deatheats

BERZERKER

Omar also cut Buzz short in traffic, not a wise thing to do.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

BERZERKER

(PAUL)

Omar was always putting the toilet paper under instead of over and it drove everyone nuts.

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.