BASH 17

Started by Captain CoryCory, March 01, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

___-----_____------_____

Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman

DC

I only came because of Kev Beyer. I will only ever come because of Kev Bayer.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DC on July 23, 2017, 04:57:55 PM
I only came because of Kev Beyer. I will only ever come because of Kev Bayer.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

joelk

Quote from: JUDY on July 23, 2017, 10:43:35 AM
Joelk were you there?!? Didn't see you

Sadly, no. I didn't do it this year. I gotta admit it's for the very reason you all have mentioned at least once--I can't do pavement heat for 9 hours. I know, I know. I've become a giant puss, but I can own that. I'm not the young man who went to this in 2010. I'll go to any night-time parking lot show (ala Melvins Lite 2012) or indoors Grumpy shindig (Prick release party), but I can't do all day sun on concrete on Joel.  :(

It sounds like it was a great time tho! How was Lydia Lunch? Glad Melvins played the majority of their set. Glad they get the full hour to do it now. I remember hating that their set was like 35 mins in 2010.

Also, I'm assuming Whores. delivered? That band always hits me right in the nuts.

Also part deux: I am very sad to have missed seeing the boardies, including Judy and giveme45. I hope you guys had an absolute blast. I imagine gm45 is on his way back to the west as we speak.

JUDY

Quote from: joelk on July 23, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Sadly, no. I didn't do it this year. I gotta admit it's for the very reason you all have mentioned at least once--I can't do pavement heat for 9 hours. I know, I know. I've become a giant puss, but I can own that. I'm not the young man who went to this in 2010. I'll go to any night-time parking lot show (ala Melvins Lite 2012) or indoors Grumpy shindig (Prick release party), but I can't do all day sun on concrete on Joel.  :(

It sounds like it was a great time tho! How was Lydia Lunch? Glad Melvins played the majority of their set. Glad they get the full hour to do it now. I remember hating that their set was like 35 mins in 2010.

Also, I'm assuming Whores. delivered? That band always hits me right in the nuts.

Also part deux: I am very sad to have missed seeing the boardies, including Judy and giveme45. I hope you guys had an absolute blast. I imagine gm45 is on his way back to the west as we speak.

It was top five for hottest most muggy days ever. The show was a blast, but the sun really sucked the life out of me, so I totally understand. I was drinking water like crazy all day - by the time Cherubs came on I felt like I was totally going to fall over and crash. Had a snack in the air conditioning and made it back on time for Lydia Lunch. She was fabulous. History lesson! That was definitely a highlight. Melvins killed it, as usual. Blind Shakes were a lot of fun! Watching Shannon is like a performance art on its own. At one point he had a teddy bear that he was beating with a drum stick. Like, fuck sake?! This man is a maniac haha. Whores were also fantastic. I am honestly not a big Mudhoney fan, but they played a great set and it was a nice way to end the evening. That was a big deal for a lot of people there....

I think I had three adult beverage the entire night but the humidity just made me feel super goofy. Brian took me home when I my pirate mouth came out. Good timing  :wink: I always love seeing Grim, but it is impossible to dodge his camera  :P I was red with big hair and not in the mood for that. His wife is lovely, too. I got to see Bob Wants Chips again and this time he brought his wife! I love their Canadian accents. Best people. Bayerclan are my homies. Maryanne is the funniest person. Idle and Gimme45 = beesknees. DC = Milf bait. Paul is always super nice. Rev Mike is my brotha from anotha motha. Am I missing anyone? Oh, Mike from Splatt Gallery! Love him and his kids. Super cool people. It was like a big party. There were a bunch of nice people from the FB but I stuck with our own weird breed of people over here  :P

joelk

Quote from: JUDY on July 23, 2017, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: joelk on July 23, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

It was top five for hottest most muggy days ever. The show was a blast, but the sun really sucked the life out of me, so I totally understand. I was drinking water like crazy all day - by the time Cherubs came on I felt like I was totally going to fall over and crash. Had a snack in the air conditioning and made it back on time for Lydia Lunch. She was fabulous. History lesson! That was definitely a highlight. Melvins killed it, as usual. Blind Shakes were a lot of fun! Watching Shannon is like a performance art on its own. At one point he had a teddy bear that he was beating with a drum stick. Like, fuck sake?! This man is a maniac haha. Whores were also fantastic. I am honestly not a big Mudhoney fan, but they played a great set and it was a nice way to end the evening. That was a big deal for a lot of people there....

I think I had three adult beverage the entire night but the humidity just made me feel super goofy. Brian took me home when I my pirate mouth came out. Good timing  :wink: I always love seeing Grim, but it is impossible to dodge his camera  :P I was red with big hair and not in the mood for that. His wife is lovely, too. I got to see Bob Wants Chips again and this time he brought his wife! I love their Canadian accents. Best people. Bayerclan are my homies. Maryanne is the funniest person. Idle and Gimme45 = beesknees. DC = Milf bait. Paul is always super nice. Rev Mike is my brotha from anotha motha. Am I missing anyone? Oh, Mike from Splatt Gallery! Love him and his kids. Super cool people. It was like a big party. There were a bunch of nice people from the FB but I stuck with our own weird breed of people over here  :P

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

DC

Judy is right, I was the best part of the night.

DC

Except Kev Bayer, of course.

black stallion

now that you mentioned about the hot weather, i always wondered how can Buzz wear that mumu during shows..that's fucking crazy!
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

glen

I just have one question.   did Brian smile?    :shock:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

GiveMe45

Quote from: glen on July 24, 2017, 06:39:34 AM
Twice!

glen

Quote from: GiveMe45 on July 24, 2017, 08:01:09 AM
Twice!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

not by any photographic evidence I've been privy too. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

DC

Quote from: glen on July 24, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
Twice!

Maybe it's because you aren't funny. I got a couple grins.

glen

Quote from: DC on July 24, 2017, 08:07:54 AM
Quote from: glen on July 24, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
Twice!

Maybe it's because you aren't funny. I got a couple grins.

he was patronizing you.   duh. 

JUDY

You guys  :P

Brian is the best. He'll crack jokes non-stop but with a monotone voice and a super straight face. You either get it or you don't.

He's mine. Back off  :)