HAZE XXL Stag Bundle

Started by jules, March 16, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeSonyaChin

(the) flutter nuts

Are you fucking serious?!!?! Sell out again when I have it in my cart and am putting in my info. FUCK YOU MERCHEYE-REVOLVE.
I got the shits real bad.

shits and gigs

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 17, 2017, 01:12:32 PM
Are you fucking serious?!!?! Sell out again when I have it in my cart and am putting in my info. FUCK YOU MERCHEYE-REVOLVE.

=D>

bUTTHOLEmAN

I wonder which version the 10" is going to be?  Maybe all the leftovers (red, red/white, and splatter) were used?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

GrimReaper

Looking for a Haze Stag vinyl if someone doubled up.

Colonel Cheese

I got one of the bundles. I'm thinking that once I actually get my hands on it I won't want to let it go. Anyone on here buy posters from Mondo? same type of rush at check out...

Bengerman

I got lucky on this one. It said sold out when I got on but it was like 2 minutes till sale time so I went ahead and tried to buy it anyway and it worked. I was able to get one. The thing that helped me is that I did it on my iPhone and all of my information was auto filled. Like name address etc. that def saved me some time.

Idlehanz

Von Grip

"im ol' south!"

Ghorn

Does anybody know when the bundle is going to ship? I can't remember if this information was on the site when it was up.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Shirts are being printed now.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Ghorn

the ether bunny

And shipped!   :excited:

This is quite possibly my favorite melvins shirt of the last 5 years. Still bummed I missed that Tara McPherson shirt tho...
he was a mongoloid.

Ghorn

Delivered  :excited:
Blue scorpion version  :evil:

Puff Diesel

Quote from: Ghorn on April 24, 2017, 02:45:16 PM
Delivered  :excited:
Blue scorpion version  :evil:

Blue scorpion sleeve....but mine has a red mail order version inside  :(