Author Topic: The Maggot  (Read 18331 times)

Offline lust

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
Re: The Maggot
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2017, 02:02:35 PM »
I haven't listened to The Maggot all the way through in a while. I listen to AMAZON, Manky and See How Pretty, See How Smart a lot though. I remember it being really inconsistent. I prefer The Bootlicker.
I'm just some punk teenager.

I've been a Melvins fan since I was thirteen.

Offline ))))((((

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2017, 04:38:38 PM »
I haven't listened to The Maggot all the way through in a while. I listen to AMAZON, Manky and See How Pretty, See How Smart a lot though. I remember it being really inconsistent. I prefer The Bootlicker.
Each to their own of course, but inconsistent is something i would NEVER level at The Maggot. I'd level that to almost every single Melvins album post Nude With Boots but certainly not this record.

Offline Mints

• melvins is gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2017, 06:09:24 PM »
Each to their own of course, but inconsistent is something i would NEVER level at The Maggot.

God help me, I'm agreeing with Ian. Was that a pig that just flew by?

Offline lust

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »
Each to their own of course, but inconsistent is something i would NEVER level at The Maggot. I'd level that to almost every single Melvins album post Nude With Boots but certainly not this record.

I’ll have to listen to it again.
I'm just some punk teenager.

I've been a Melvins fan since I was thirteen.

Offline ))))((((

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2017, 03:38:40 AM »
God help me, I'm agreeing with Ian. Was that a pig that just flew by?
Be careful, it's a slippery slope.