Melvins w/ Amber of Jucifer pic

Started by Chief Ten Beers, May 26, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Ten Beers

https://www.facebook.com/juciferofficial/photos/a.10151688118151763.1073741826.6909806762/10155149176076763/?type=3&theater

Anyone here see this go down, and is there aud/vid out there? Was this a one-time event, or did Amber sing "Teen Spirit" every night on a Melvins/Jucifer tour around the time of Maggot/Bootlicker?

Jucifer were just in town this week. Passed this time, unfortunately. They played Monday, but the day after Whores. in Buffalo., so I didn't feel like two nights in a row Sun/Mon.  and then Wednesday in Rochester. Didn't make that one either, if it had been tonight, yeah. Maybe next time.

jules

Haven't looked too much into this, but could it have been at one of Alternative Tentacles' birthday bashes? Jesse at AT would probably be able to help if it was.

glen

I saw that tour in Detroit.    Amber did not sing with MELVINS at that show.   but that show rocked my britches off.   I think that was the last tour that Dale wore lingerie on stage.  :shock:
I believe he had a black negligee on that evening.    it was 2002.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: glen on May 30, 2017, 05:50:10 AM
I saw that tour in Detroit.    Amber did not sing with MELVINS at that show.   but that show rocked my britches off.   I think that was the last tour that Dale wore lingerie on stage.  :shock:
I believe he had a black negligee on that evening.    it was 2002.

yeah me too ... Juice killed it too. Wall of AMPS melted my noodle and Edgar just killed his kit over and over!!! I mistakenly gave Amber too much $$$ for cds ('cause your U$$A moolah is all the same colour ... frickin' weirdos) she later searched me out in the crowd to give me my change ... sweet huh? Post show hot boxed with the love birds and pet their cool mutt a bunch ... goodtimes. She didn't sing Teen Spirit tho ...
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

(PAUL)

I'm guessing it was a one off performance of Teen Spirit on the 2x4 tour back in 2000. David Yow performed it in Chicago that year, and Leif Garrett did I think for a few shows in the northwest.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: (PAUL) on May 30, 2017, 06:46:44 PM
I'm guessing it was a one off performance of Teen Spirit on the 2x4 tour back in 2000. David Yow performed it in Chicago that year, and Leif Garrett did I think for a few shows in the northwest.

They also dragged audience members up on stage to do it ... that's what it was in Toronto; and I've heard a number of tapes from other stops as such too ... usually pretty terrible
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

GiveMe45

Leif Garrett did it at the Portland show and clearly didn't know all of the words.

(the) Razor

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 30, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

They also dragged audience members up on stage to do it ... that's what it was in Toronto; and I've heard a number of tapes from other stops as such too ... usually pretty terrible

There's a vid on YouTube where they get an audience member up and she was more interested in flashing her parts and dancing than singing.... :lol:
Don't click this

glen

Quote from: Mount Ambulance on May 30, 2017, 04:50:03 PM
Juice killed it too. Wall of AMPS melted my noodle and Edgar just killed his kit over and over!!!

how bout that high cymbal when he'd come up and bash it?   good shit. 

PS:  they didn't play SLTS at the show I went to.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN