Author Topic: The Fat Dukes of Fuck feat Dale Crover  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Bigval

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
The Fat Dukes of Fuck feat Dale Crover
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:50:38 PM »
Las Vegas band THE FAT DUKES OF FUCK has released the music video for the songs "Kodiak Arrest" and "Promise Keepers". Both tracks are taken from the group's upcoming album, titled "A Compendium Of Desperation, Morality And Dick Jokes", which will be released on August 25.

MELVINS, THE JESUS LIZARD, QUI and DEMON LUNG members all perform on, and participated in the making of "A Compendium Of Desperation, Morality And Dick Jokes", which was recorded by production team the Deaf Nephews, a.k.a. Dale Crover of the MELVINS and Toshi Kasai (QUI, MELVINS, BIG BUSINESS), at Sound Of Sirens Studios in Los Angeles.

THE FAT DUKES OF FUCK vocalist and band co-founder Brent Lynch states about the clip: "This video is actually two songs but we liked the way they sounded together, so we made the video for both of them with some fun noise in between.

"The 'Kodiak Arrest' part features Dale Crover and Jeremy [Brenton, THE FAT DUKES OF FUCK drummer] simultaneously on drums. Isn't that fun? The 'Promise Keepers' part also features Dale along with David Yow and the boys from QUI all doing a bit of vocals. The demo version of this tune has Brent doing the middle talking part, but from the beginning we all thought the part needed David Yow. Imagine our surprise when he agreed to do it.

"The video was shot in Sound Of Sirens Studios while recording and features all the fellas mentioned above.

"The song is very loosely based on…you guessed it, The Promise Keepers.

"The Promise Keepers' mission has been to ignite and unite men to become warriors who will change their world through living out the Seven Promises. It's God Shit."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/the-fat-dukes-of-fk-release-video-for-kodiak-arrest-promise-keepers-feat-melvins-the-jesus-lizard-members/

Pre-orders:

https://thefatdukesoffuck.bandcamp.com/album/a-compendium-of-desperation-morality-and-dick-jokes

Offline Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Fat Dukes of Fuck feat Dale Crover
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 02:02:48 AM »
LOL Big Val Hearts Butt Drugs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes me wonder when The next Shrimp basket album is coming out.

(PS. This song is called, The CHANTING.......OF THE PRIESTS!)

Offline Bigval

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 03:20:33 AM »
LOL Big Val Hearts Butt Drugs... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who doesn't? :lol: I think that appeared when I passed 1400 posts and presumably will change to something else again when I go past 1500.

Offline black stallion

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 12:16:52 AM »
Crover is everywhere  8)
Charmicarmicat:Bastards