The Greatest Minority of All interview

Started by GrimReaper, August 06, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

Good interview...a bit more political talk than usual.

Totally agree with him about the Clintons, fuck their self-serving bullshit.

BERZERKER

Buzz is totally correct when he says that one should never to a musician when it comes to politics and that certainly also goes for his views. If he's pro legalizing everything, he's opening up for anarchy. Should we legalize pedophilia, incest etc or ist it wise to draw the line somewhere. It amazes me that an intelligent man like Buzz doesn's see the advantages of stricter gun control. But again, not listening to musicians about poltics is the best advise I"ve ever heard from Buzz.

glen

I don't think he really is "pro everything".   I think he's just trying to make a point about questioning everything.   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

deatheats

There is a big unspoken caveat in Buzz's "pro-everything" talk..."As long as you aren't harming other people"

It is the basis of almost every legal system on the planet.  When you start regulating things that don't directly harm others (like being in possession of  drugs) the law is being stretched to do something it is not intended to and usually has, negative, unforeseen consequences.  The massive prison population and underground economy of the US are two good examples.

Incest, as long as it is between two consenting adults should be legal, in my opinion, even if I find it personally disgusting.
The law isn't meant to prevent people from doing things we dislike it is to prevent people from actually harming other people.

BERZERKER

One has to draw the line somewhere.A child that finds dads gun at home and gets killed by accident, hadn't happened if gun control had been stricter and that not everypne shoild be,allowed to carru a gun.

Rusty Shackleford

I wrote this in another thread about this interview -

There's something that bothers me about an aspect of his outlook on politics, and which is a popular opinion, that is nothing will ever change depending on who our elected leaders are.  That both parties are the same and it doesn't matter who you vote for.  This attitude and way of thinking about our government is always a big bummer, slows or stops progress, and seems to appear in some form in most of our population. 

linoleum blownapart

Quote from: BERZERKER on August 11, 2017, 05:44:04 AM
One has to draw the line somewhere.A child that finds dads gun at home and gets killed by accident, hadn't happened if gun control had been stricter and that not everypne shoild be,allowed to carru a gun.
I think your avatar needs gun control. And maybe more clothes.
thrower of the bong water balloons

deatheats

There are plenty of dangerous items in a home that a child could injure themselves with if there is no adult supervision, poison, knives, fire, etc. 
Bad parents are bad parents you just don't hear about people trying to ban clorox bleach because children might get a hold of it.
If you really want to avoid unnecessary deaths of children from bad parenting perhaps not everyone should be allowed to breed ;)

FYI I am not a gun owner, nor have I ever owned one...not a parent either  [-o<

GiveMe45

Quote from: deatheats on August 11, 2017, 09:35:14 AM

There are plenty of dangerous items in a home that a child could injure themselves with if there is no adult supervision, poison, knives, fire, etc. 
Bad parents are bad parents you just don't hear about people trying to ban clorox bleach because children might get a hold of it.
If you really want to avoid unnecessary deaths of children from bad parenting perhaps not everyone should be allowed to breed ;)

FYI I am not a gun owner, nor have I ever owned one...not a parent either  [-o<
Exactly!

BERZERKER