Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, September 21, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

jules

))))((((

I'll click back on that link in 45 minutes. No way im listening to those two guys talk stupid for that long.

Im guessing it will be a usual Melvins setlist from this tour?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 21, 2017, 12:19:43 PM
I'll click back on that link in 45 minutes. No way im listening to those two guys talk stupid for that long.

I'm thinking an interview and a song.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 21, 2017, 12:35:38 PM
Quote from: ))))(((( on September 21, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

I'm thinking an interview and a song.
Ah of course! You're probably right there. I did think it was odd for a show at this time of day. Well... i mean their time of day.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

DC

"who gets the most chicks?"

"Dale's the one sitting down"

Captain CoryCory

DC

They played some songs while Adult Swims b-team said some cringey, dumb shit.

Captain CoryCory

Got to hear some awful live streaming about a theory of fish jumping over coins and barrels and the "token girl of adult swim" before I found the archived stream. Band sounds alright but it's typical adult swim hipster bullshit throughout. They seemed like they were sort of having fun but I skipped through the talking and went straight for the music.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams/bloodfeast/thursday-september-21st-2017

))))((((

Quote from: DC on September 21, 2017, 09:05:24 PM
while Adult Swims b-team said some cringey, dumb shit.
Some? The whole set up was childish and kept making me think there was no place for the "Adult" in Adult Swim. There shouldn't have been any talk or fooling around - just the band playing.

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on September 21, 2017, 11:04:00 PM
but it's typical adult swim hipster bullshit throughout.
Yes, that was it exactly. Absolutely dire.

One thing that did make me laugh though was after numerous idiotic, nonsensical callers when one normal guy was talking and Dale said "this guy sounds a bit more cohesive". Im pretty sure he meant "coherent".

Captain CoryCory

You're a braver man than I, Ian. No way I'm gonna listen to people talk while a band just stands there awkwardly.

))))((((

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on September 22, 2017, 06:37:08 AM
You're a braver man than I, Ian. No way I'm gonna listen to people talk while a band just stands there awkwardly.
It's probably closer to being foolish than brave. I watched it live and so had to endure the lot whatever went down. More than a few times i thought about giving up! Anyone who hasn't seen this yet should simply just watch the first three songs they perform right at the beginning and then leave it there.