Started by black stallion, September 23, 2017, 03:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) Razor

Offers a few opinions there.

Older he gets, the more advice he seems to be giving. Good interview.  :lol:
Don't click this

GrimReaper

John Schuller

That was a great interview. I notice that Buzz has lately been displaying a lot of respect towards all of the bass players that have played in the band. Very stand up guy.

))))((((

Respect for their playing abilities you mean. Im pretty sure if someone asked him about Deutrom, David Scott Stone, or Joe or Matt Lukin he wouldn't be quite so respectful about them as people.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 24, 2017, 04:05:11 AM
Respect for their playing abilities you mean. Im pretty sure if someone asked him about Deutrom, David Scott Stone, or Joe or Matt Lukin he wouldn't be quite so respectful about them as people.

mmh, i don't know...maybe he would not reply about them
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

danimal

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 24, 2017, 04:05:11 AM

I didn't know they had a falling out w/Stone. What happened there?

))))((((

Quote from: danimal on September 24, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
I didn't myself either until fairly recently to be honest, but i read somewhere (maybe here) that apparently DSS had disrespected Mackie or something. What truth there is there, if any, is open to debate.

black stallion

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 24, 2017, 12:29:50 PM
Quote from: danimal on September 24, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
I didn't myself either until fairly recently to be honest, but i read somewhere (maybe here) that apparently DSS had disrespected Mackie or something. What truth there is there, if any, is open to debate.

didn't they play together in Get Hustle ?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on September 24, 2017, 12:51:15 PM
didn't they play together in Get Hustle ?
Ah i don't know. DSS seems to have disappeared as far as i've been aware anyway. I know Buzz doesn't usually tend to make a point of dissing past band members, but i have to say of those he has, i've NEVER heard him say a single bad word about David before. I'd like to see someone ask him about DSS or that era of the band.

lust

These interviews are addicting! Buzz is very wise and always has a lot to say but never takes himself too seriously. Very inspiring.
I'm just some punk teenager.

last.fm/user/qingyuuu