Gluey Porch Treatments reissue

Started by jules, October 06, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddy holiday

haze mentioned pretty much all will be available since the band is not on tour currently.
there's 125 of each color. 375 in total, maybe around 300 will go online?
be ready, be fast, these will go very quickly.

PepsiMike

Quote from: buddy holiday on November 29, 2017, 01:08:06 AM
haze mentioned pretty much all will be available since the band is not on tour currently.
there's 125 of each color. 375 in total, maybe around 300 will go online?
be ready, be fast, these will go very quickly.
There's a fourth variant. Maybe to be released in an upcoming bundle?

meezer

Don't really want this but I can't see not at least trying to buy it...  :evil:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GrimReaper

GiveMe45

Alex-

Google search: current time in Minneapolis

GiveMe45

Will be up at 5:45am to attempt to get one. 

GrimReaper

(the) flutter nuts

It's 7:55am est and i am already refreshing. still got an hour but i'm pretty fucking excited
I got the shits real bad.

GiveMe45

jules

GiveMe45

Quote from: jules on December 02, 2017, 07:37:03 AM
Good afternoon!
I forgot that you live in the future.  Can you tell me if I got one of the albums or not?  That way I can just go back to bed....

jules

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 07:41:33 AM
Good afternoon!
I forgot that you live in the future.  Can you tell me if I got one of the albums or not?  That way I can just go back to bed....
The irony is, YOU got caught up in the flex of the Hoover while you were walking to the computer and broke your wrists trying to avoid landing on the cat, but Flutter accidentally bought TWO copies of everything and sold you one.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on December 02, 2017, 07:46:40 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 07:41:33 AM
Good afternoon!
The irony is, YOU got caught up in the flex of the Hoover while you were walking to the computer and broke your wrists avoiding the cat, but Flutter accidentally bought TWO copies of everything and sold you one.

The future doesn't seem so bad  :lol:
I got the shits real bad.

GiveMe45

:shock: I literally just almost tripped over the cat.  Wrists are fine for now but we'll see what kind of trouble I can get into in the next 11 minutes....