Gluey Porch Treatments reissue

Started by jules, October 06, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Wonder what the event is going to be....

GiveMe45

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 02, 2017, 09:29:09 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 02, 2017, 09:02:16 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on December 02, 2017, 08:29:37 AM
Bundle= scalpers delight
aka: happy, grey or blue edition
One up on ebay already.
Haha!  I was just about to say...which one of you is this???  :lol:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Gluey-Porch-Treatments-Vinyl-Record-LP-Amphetamine-Reptile-Blue-125/253290594254?hash=item3af94bbfce:g:k3kAAOSw~QRaIrvE

:x :x :x
I have absolutely zero experience with Ebay except browsing the site.  Can you get someone shut down if you can report them for selling something they don't physically have?

meezer

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 10:43:56 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 02, 2017, 09:29:09 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 02, 2017, 09:02:16 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on December 02, 2017, 08:29:37 AM
Bundle= scalpers delight
aka: happy, grey or blue edition
One up on ebay already.
Haha!  I was just about to say...which one of you is this???  :lol:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-Gluey-Porch-Treatments-Vinyl-Record-LP-Amphetamine-Reptile-Blue-125/253290594254?hash=item3af94bbfce:g:k3kAAOSw~QRaIrvE

:x :x :x
I have absolutely zero experience with Ebay except browsing the site.  Can you get someone shut down if you can report them for selling something they don't physically have?
Haze told us on Facebook that it's practically impossible to get a vendor shut down for selling a line of counterfeit merch like the Chinese Melvins shirts for example so this doesn't look like it could happen. They only care about lots of money going through their site.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

GiveMe45

Well how many people from Ypsilanti ordered one?  I'm sure Haze could figure out who it is and cancel their order so one of the folks here who genuinely wants one could buy it for regular price.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
Well how many people from Ypsilanti ordered one?  I'm sure Haze could figure out who it is and cancel their order so one of the folks here who genuinely wants one could buy it for regular price.
It's probably easy for Haze to figure out who it is.

I'm betting that you'll see more of all colors in the future, probably at the event Haze mentioned earlier.  Maybe some will be sold in a bundle?  You'll see a couple pop up on ebay, sell high initially, but the price will drop over the next year or so.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: GiveMe45 on December 02, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

I believe onetime Haze bought one on ebay got the persons real name and address then cancelled the ebay order and cancelled the shopox order. I might be wrong but i do kinda remember this happening
I got the shits real bad.

deatheats

Got a grey!   I also had the Bundle sell out in the cart... (which my wallet was happy about)

I wouldn't be surprised if the ebayer dumb enough to be so blatant gets noticed

agentcooper

I just went for and got the pink one.  What was in the bundle, just the three colors...nothing else?

deatheats

Quote from: agentcooper on December 02, 2017, 12:41:36 PM
What was in the bundle, just the three colors...nothing else?

Yup, for $180

Godflesh

Missed'em. 5 minutes late and they were gone.
--- Heavy user ---

von grip

id offer some sick trade items plus xtra $$ if anyone has an extra gpt
"im ol' south!"

von grip

"im ol' south!"

GiveMe45

von grip

there was a split second where I was on the blue ver. And could add to cart but it wouldn't let me; and that was that
"im ol' south!"