Melvins in 2018

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, December 09, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on February 12, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
I hate to be that guy that bitches about "how come you're not playing my city?", but upstate/western NY is getting the shaft on this tour. One date for the whole state of NY out of 40+ shows, and it's in Brooklyn which is 8 hrs from me. Nothing for Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse. Luckily the 3-1/2 hr drive to Cleveland is on a Friday which is do-able. There is a noticeable 3-day gap between Montreal on 5/14, & Cleveland 5/18, so there is a chance a show between Buffalo & Syracuse could get added. Probably Toronto will get it though.

Toronto has been neglected recently not just for Melvins but a lotof bands
I got the shits real bad.

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on February 12, 2018, 07:06:40 PM
Toronto will get it though.

that would be nice ... for me, not so much for you. I wish you nothing but happiness Chief but I gots my fingers double crossed for a TO. add
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

idowhatidoes

It's crazy how fast the Seattle shows sell out now. I've enjoyed the wonderball room in Portland the last couple of years. Nuemos isn't my favorite from Seattle. I'm going to dread the year that I can't watch the live yearly show.....seeing them live from 19-31 I've gotta say there's nothing that compares to a live melvins show, whether it's buzz solo or a lite or a big biz./ melvins, etc. This is my favorite live band of all time and I'll continue until it doesn't exist..

Captain CoryCory

According to the Vogue Theatre date (Indianapolis) Jon Spencer is the opener!?

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on March 06, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Well that is Shit Hot right there ... kinda makes me wish I lived in Indy ... but just kind of.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Jozzy

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on March 06, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

:shock: :shock:

Captain CoryCory

No word on other dates surrounding it (Checked Columbus specifically) but if that's legit than holy shit.

I know I said I'd probably be at the Louisville date but I may actually skip on that and just go see them in Indy instead.

Jozzy

I am hoping this is the unannounced opener/co-headliner. Indy seems way too random of a one off show for Jon Spencer
Please let it be so [-o< [-o<

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Jozzy on March 07, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
I am hoping this is the unannounced opener/co-headliner. Indy seems way too random of a one off show for Jon Spencer
Would be great to see JSBX on the entire tour.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 07, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

holy mud... ya kidding me??   it would be absolutely nutso.     it makes absolutely ZERO sense to me..  but I will take the direct route to crazy town if it's true.

personally I wouldn't want JSBX opening for me.   that dude will wear the crowd out. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: glen on March 07, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 07, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

holy mud... ya kidding me??   it would be absolutely nutso.     it makes absolutely ZERO sense to me..  but I will take the direct route to crazy town if it's true.

personally I wouldn't want JSBX opening for me.   that dude will wear the crowd out.

Yeah, I'm getting tickets for that Indy show. To see The Melvins get upstaged would be some surreal shit.

Bigval

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

))))((((

I wonder how many times Jon Spencer says "blues explosion" per gig. It must be quite a high figure.

spunkmonkey

Quote from: idowhatidoes on February 28, 2018, 08:01:29 PM
It's crazy how fast the Seattle shows sell out now. I've enjoyed the wonderball room in Portland the last couple of years. Nuemos isn't my favorite from Seattle. I'm going to dread the year that I can't watch the live yearly show.....seeing them live from 19-31 I've gotta say there's nothing that compares to a live melvins show, whether it's buzz solo or a lite or a big biz./ melvins, etc. This is my favorite live band of all time and I'll continue until it doesn't exist..

No shit.  Can't believe the Neumo's show already sold out.