Pinkus Abortion Roll-Call

Started by Captain CoryCory, February 12, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

PS:   you guys are freaking me the fuck out.   no way is anybody crashing at my place.     I've got a family to protect.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

glen

today is a beautiful fucking day.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Jozzy

))))((((

Quote from: glen on April 19, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
today is a beautiful fucking day.
No it isn't!!! Melvins haven't provided an album stream yet!! COME ON i want to hear this thing before tomorrow!!!

linoleum blownapart

Come on Glen, open your doors.  They can't be that bad.
thrower of the bong water balloons

rictus

Quote from: glen on April 19, 2018, 06:25:51 AM
PS:   you guys are freaking me the fuck out.   no way is anybody crashing at my place.     I've got a family to protect.

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on April 19, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
Come on Glen, open your doors.  They can't be that bad.

He has good reasoning I think.

glen's fam:

average bbs fam:

glen

HEY NOW!     don't be casting me in that light!   no way is that even remotely accurate!    my oldest is a girl!    8-[

rictus

glen

the wife is blonde.  but I'll allow it.

(the) flutter nuts

Tour starts tonight.

Can someone on these early dates pick me up a copy of Pinkus Abortion Technician Mackie O letterpress cd and a Haze XXL "tour version" LP?!??

PLEASE!!!!!!
I got the shits real bad.

Melvivs_Fan

Always curious to see the merch table of the early shows.  I always want what I can't get!

black stallion

always curious about set list.

one word : at a crawl  :shock:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

buddy holiday

Quote from: black stallion on April 27, 2018, 03:03:54 AM
always curious about set list.

one word : at a crawl  :shock:
what? awesome... where do you know from?

black stallion

saw a video on fb. also found a pic of the full setlist
Charmicarmicat:Bastards