Pinkus Abortion Roll-Call

Started by Captain CoryCory, February 12, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

What's it gonna Take to convince people going to the Detroit show to let me hitch a lift?

I've been wanting to shmooze with Glenyrd for years...we gotta burn one together man.

JUDY

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 19, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
What's it gonna Take to convince people going to the Detroit show to let me hitch a lift?

I've been wanting to shmooze with Glenyrd for years...we gotta burn one together man.

DUMPY D!!! so good to hear from you.
I'd love to hang with you at the show. I have a lot of friends around but b and I will most likely stay with my sister....Who is a total bitch. Trip won't last long but all who is going:
There is a Star Wars costume exhibit going on at the DIA. If any visitors are staying in town for more than one day we should arrange a meet up!! It is my favorite art museum in the world! Diego Rivera Hall is worth it alone  :love:

Dumpster D

Woah-hey!

JUDY, when I think of you, I think of Danzig getting punched in the face over and over.

I have to ask

........Does Glen have any Nut allergies? (the other Glen.)

Glen if you can read this, don't try to ply me with Liquor at the show or try to pick me up, I'm still Married to Schnab.

well..ok, We can make out a little, what Schnab doesn't know won't hurt him and I can keep a secret if you can.  :love:

No shit, If..*IF* I make the D-troit show, I will bake a space cake so dank it will melt-banana all yalls balls off....Banana Nut loaf...no...like...ACTUALLY.

And I hereby solemnly swear to apply some extra-strength deodorant before I go in. 

Before I forget, Thank you so much Brian and JUDY for the CA-settes, kind words, support, artwork, stickers etc etc...

Jules, On a side note while I'm at it, Thank you for being you, part of me likes to believe we MAY be mans only distant relatives...er I mean we might be related, We'll need DNA samples to compare if you want to go on a talk show with me?

When I was a kid My Grandfather really praised The Mosquito, He must have wanted to fly one as he seemed to know a great deal about their design and build...the way he describes them was they were feather light,  the fasted thing he'd ever seen go by, I'm pretty sure he talked about one he saw go down hard in a field... damn thing made of wood and canvas so when they went up man they absolutely blazed out in a ball of glory. Do you believe in reincarnation?

Wait what? sister?...She's all Wizard of Oz where you're like the good stoner witch and she's like the bad one or something?

All I can think of is that time you said about how she was trying not to puke in Jack Whites mouth, God damn, that was gold....Just hope Glen doesn't puke in MY mouth when I go all Rico Suave on his ass, I'm going to see which one of you can hold the most Liquor, I'm buying everyone a beer and a shot so we can boat race.

You're going to drag me to the nearest tattoo parlor after the show and we're going to be drunk as sailors, hold me down and you can all tattoo something on me...I don't care...surprise me.

You know this is actual %100 serious... far too boring these days. 

Melvins and Star wars sounds like more fun than I've had since the time I missed that one melvins show like 3 days ago.

JUDY

:lol: :lol: :lol:

not 100% sure we will actually go to that one. Status is most likely, depending of things and stuff

Jozzy

The Pyramid Scheme just updated their page that Jon Spencer is playing the show. I can't take this back and forth anymore :? :|

*edit* it looks to be official because the melvins fb page just updated the event to include Jon Spencer. It looks like it's a Jon Spencer solo show though.

glen

a couple things.. 

first thing: NO WAY Dumpy shows in Detroit.   but if he does and he gets the space cake through customs there is NO WAY I am eating it.  OR asking how he got it over the border.

second thing:  that means that JS is likely playing Detroit too.    or shouldn't I say that out loud?   :shock: :shock:   solo show though?  *squints eyes accusingly*

third thing: so is We Are the Asteroid still in then for the Midwest or not?   I was fairly excited to see Gary Chester making sounds that defy the laws of nature with a Les Paul again.  it's been.... 23 years?     :shock: :shock:  fuck you I'm old.   
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

NO WAY?

Well I'm going to tell you something....ALL OF YOU.

Where there's a will there's a way. It's a LONG shot, But I DAMN those of you who doubt me!

Glen, you are fluent in debasing bullshit....I raise and call.

See     you      at     the       show.

BERZERKER

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 23, 2018, 03:25:05 AM
NO WAY?

Where there's a will there's a way. It's a LONG shot, But I DAMN those of you who doubt me!

YOU DON'T HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE!!!

(see how I do that?   :twisted:)
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

jules

Quote from: glen on May 23, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

YOU DON'T HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE!!!

:shock: :shock:

Rusty Shackleford

I'll be at the Memphis show tonight. 

(PAUL)

Jon Spencer in Madison too, very exciting!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

aeustin

I'll be at the Detroit show too, fuckers.

I can bring 4 of you into the Henry Ford museum for free (as I am an employee)
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on May 23, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on May 23, 2018, 03:25:05 AM
NO WAY?

YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONETARY ASSURANCE!!!

Fixed.

glen

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well played.

PS: I shall say a little prayer every night that you find a way.