Pinkus Abortion Roll-Call

Started by Captain CoryCory, February 12, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

that poor woman needs never know of my existence.

Dumpster D

Either someone lets me crash their Garage or backyard for a night, or we all have a hotel party on my dime...where? Probly Motel 8 I'm guessing.

glen

flutter?   you out there buddy?     hope is dwindling. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on July 10, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
flutter?   you out there buddy?     hope is dwindling.

Flutter said his Job cocked everything up. We'll see though, hope he makes it somehow.

Helen83

I'm gagging for one of those Ozma tour shirts in a size L or M.

I'm in UK.

Hit me with a PM if you're will to sell or pick one up at a show for me.

Cheers!

Dumpster D

Quote from: Helen83 on July 11, 2018, 04:53:36 AM
I'm gagging for one of those Ozma tour shirts in a size L or M.

I'm in UK.

Hit me with a PM if you're will to sell or pick one up at a show for me.

Cheers!

I'll see if I can try and score you one or something, whats' it look like again? maybe if not me, someone will.

amazonAMAZON

Last night's show blew my god damn mind. Highlights = "Sesame Street Meat," "At a Crawl," "The Talking Horse," "Honey Bucket," "Evil New War God," and "Don't Forget to Breathe." The Bowie cover sounded great. "Let It All Be" had been better with Melvins Lite, but I'm glad they play it. "Don't Forget" seemed to be the one place where they really stretched out and played as a foursome (and intro to "Eye Flys," of course). Also Dale conducting the beginning of "The Bit" is awesome.

Great setlist, as I'm sure you all know. The merch table was on point. The sound was good. Of all the Melvins gigs I've seen, this really ranks up there. The Troubadour is my favorite venue to see them in L.A.

The two bass players thing played into it less than I thought. I was standing towards the Pinkus side of the stage and I don't regret that choice. Pinkus may be the Melvinsiest bassist since the Kevin days.

Steven's voice was good, both lead and back-up. I didn't notice much of his finger work since I was opposite.

Buzz and Dale annihilated. But you already knew that. I'm sore. I couldn't sleep afterwards. It's crazy how songs can be on a record for years or decades.  Then I see it played live and I graduate from "appreciating" and just fall head over heels. I have a couple tunes that I'm sort of swimming in for the last few hours.

JUDY

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on July 14, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

The two bass players thing played into it less than I thought. I was standing towards the Pinkus side of the stage and I don't regret that choice. Pinkus may be the Melvinsiest bassist since the Kevin days.

YESSSSSS. I love Pinkus so much   :D

Dumpster D

If the Bus breaks down on the way to the Melvins concert in a heat wave I'll do my best Micheal Douglas "Falling down" Impression.  :disagree:

JUDY

Quote from: Dumpster D on July 19, 2018, 12:51:50 AM

If the Bus breaks down on the way to the Melvins concert in a heat wave I'll do my best Micheal Douglas "Falling down" Impression.  :disagree:

Or you can take the bus hostage and reenact the movie Speed with Keanu Reeves

glen

so... like.. who EXACTLY is in for Detroit?

because I may still have a spare entry ticket or two.   talk to a brother.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on July 19, 2018, 06:56:38 AM
so... like.. who EXACTLY is in for Detroit?

because I may still have a spare entry ticket or two.   talk to a brother.

I got a spare also.

Maybe I'll try and get two people interested who wanna go?

glen

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that it's looking like I'm going to stand face to face with the D man himself.   :shock: :shock: :shock:

jules

Quote from: glen on July 19, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that it's looking like I'm going to stand face to face with the D man himself.   :shock: :shock: :shock:

:twisted:

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on July 19, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that it's looking like I'm going to stand Shit-faced to face with the D man himself.   :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fixed

PS. The D stands for Drunk as fuck....Also,  I bet you're taller and more handsome in person.