Best Melvins album of the decade.

FIGHT ME.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

glen

Quote from: aeustin on April 19, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

FIGHT ME.

you putting it over Freak Puke and The Bride?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

aeustin

Quote from: glen on April 19, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

FIGHT ME.

It is hard but this album is so different than the norm (and in a good way too) that I got to give it the edge yeah.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

linoleum blownapart

Quote from: aeustin on April 19, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

FIGHT ME.

It is hard but this album is so different than the norm (and in a good way too) that I got to give it the edge yeah.

Oh shit....and Buzz did not write the songs.  I've said it before that I'm biased, but figured people would really like it, or really hate it.
thrower of the bong water balloons

Pound4abrown

Quote from: linoleum blownapart on April 19, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
Quote from: aeustin on April 19, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

FIGHT ME.

Oh shit....and Buzz did not write the songs.  I've said it before that I'm biased, but figured people would really like it, or really hate it.

Not that it changes much, but according to the liner notes Dale and Buzz each have one writing credit.
Still very Pinkus heavy.

runk the punk

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhw84YZB1sd/?taken-by=otisserie

QuoteMelvins at practice, Ripping at all times, this is the heavy Vibe 2 Bass players live, sounds like, @stevenmcdonald and @teamhonky Gnar Like No Other! Don't miss this up coming tour! Melvins Practice, Los Angeles, Calif. ©️2018 Video By O.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: black stallion on April 19, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
ordered today

I should have the CD tomorrow, or Saturday the latest, delivered. Still have not previewed any a/v online. Ordered from Bullmoose, along w/ the Hendrix - Axis.. mono '13 reissue LP for $18, which is really great. Longtime Hendrix fan/collector, never heard that mix, great to have.

Pound4abrown

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 19, 2018, 07:15:07 PM
ordered today

I should have the CD tomorrow, or Saturday the latest, delivered. Still have not previewed any a/v online. Ordered from Bullmoose, along w/ the Hendrix - Axis.. mono '13 reissue LP for $18, which is really great. Longtime Hendrix fan/collector, never heard that mix, great to have.

Bullmoose is the best.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: Pound4abrown on April 19, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 19, 2018, 07:15:07 PM
ordered today

Bullmoose is the best.
Ditto. Agreed!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

only through my first listen now. but i can already say i love it and will love it more with every listen. this band rules so much!

Helen83

Holy shit this is their best album since Bootlicker.

I can't remember being this impressed with a new Melvins album since Bootlicker although Crybaby was the bees knees simply because of Divorced.

But yeah fucking AWESOME album and perfect amount of tracks.

For me it's ALL about Don't Forget To Beathe, Flamboyant Duck and Prenup Butter. In saying that all the rest aren't too shabby either....they start & finish the album with some hum-dingers too!

Well done Melvins!

Helen83

FIGHT ME.

It POONS those ones BIG TIME.

GrimReaper

Quote from: runk the punk on April 19, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhw84YZB1sd/?taken-by=otisserie

QuoteMelvins at practice, Ripping at all times, this is the heavy Vibe 2 Bass players live, sounds like, @stevenmcdonald and @teamhonky Gnar Like No Other! Don't miss this up coming tour! Melvins Practice, Los Angeles, Calif. ©️2018 Video By O.

I watched that for 5 minutes before I realized its a continuous loop :oops:. Good stuff!

buddy holiday

Quote from: Helen83 on April 20, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
Holy shit this is their best album since Bootlicker.
i was thinking this, but too scared to type it...  :shock:
...maybe since HAT...