Tom Flynn on bass

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, March 25, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Does anyone remember the exact dates Tom toured with the Melvins on bass?  During the Ozma tour, I think, but I'm not positive.  I think he might have toured with them in 1991 as well (possibly 1990), but I'm not sure.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

Someone could tag him on that wretched Facebook group everyone hates so much.  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: meezer on March 25, 2018, 05:51:03 PM
Someone could tag him on that wretched Facebook group everyone hates so much.  :lol:
Too easy!  :P

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

I saw Melvins for the 1st time in Toronto 1990 ... Tom was on bass
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

(PAUL)

Think I got some boots from '91 with Tom on bass.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

From Tom on Facebook-

"Most of 1990. Full US/Canada tour around May/June, west coast in September, 3 week midwest/east coast in December (Helmet opened that one), plus some local SF shows. Last show I played was in Santa Cruz in early 91. I was surprised to see so much video/audio recorded from those shows on youtube lately."
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: meezer on March 28, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
From Tom on Facebook-

"Most of 1990. Full US/Canada tour around May/June, west coast in September, 3 week midwest/east coast in December (Helmet opened that one), plus some local SF shows. Last show I played was in Santa Cruz in early 91. I was surprised to see so much video/audio recorded from those shows on youtube lately."
:cheers:

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes