Austin, Tx - April 30, 2018 - Mohawk

Started by Topaz, April 30, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topaz

Three hours before doors open and it's raining.

Outdoor venue. Fuck.

Topaz

Melvins doing sound checks. Just finished Don't Forget to Breathe. Talking Horse now. It's outdoor venue so sound is clear as day.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Topaz

Topaz

linoleum blownapart

What times have the shows been?

Doors at 1830, done by 2145.  Can the Mohawk not make noise after 2200?

How long did All Souls play?

Hou-stoned the doors are at 1900, that is pushing it for me from work to get up there in time.
thrower of the bong water balloons

Topaz

You're right on about the curfew. All Souls will go on in about 20 min.

Topaz

All Souls played for 45 min. The drummer is a beast.

Topaz

Great show. Having two bassists was overkill, but oh well. It was good to see Pinkus again.

Setlist was the same as the one someone posted for San Diego.

Jeff and Steve screwed up the bass parts on the last song, Eye Flys. It was unexpected.

Merch table was same as in SD, except there was a hand-drawn poster specific to Austin.

GrimReaper

dirtmerchant

Quote from: Topaz on May 01, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
Great show. Having two bassists was overkill, but oh well. It was good to see Pinkus again.

Jeff and Steve screwed up the bass parts on the last song, Eye Flys. It was unexpected.

Merch table was same as in SD, except there was a hand-drawn poster specific to Austin.

I know they are out of the Pinkus haze tour edition lps. They still have the Pinkus cd box sets? Or GPT lps?

linoleum blownapart

thrower of the bong water balloons

black stallion

John eff and Steve screwed up the bass parts on the last song, Eye Flys. It was unexpected.

damn, really?
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Topaz

Topaz

Quote from: dirtmerchant on May 01, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

I know they are out of the Pinkus haze tour edition lps. They still have the Pinkus cd box sets? Or GPT lps?

No, I didn't see either of them. Sorry.