A Walk With Love & Death THE MOVIE

Started by ))))((((, May 12, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

))))((((

The film is on the way!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BirVzyRB8L3/?

Im hoping that seeing the film will increase my appreciation of the Love disk.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

))))((((

Im liking it, although i am a bit confused about this one. Let me see if i've got this straight - the vinyl is JUST the Love side? Plus (based on what Buzz said last year) the movie soundtrack is going to be a shorter, or a condensed version, of Love?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

I wonder why noctambulance won't join here and talk about this with us nerds?  :nerd:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

))))((((

Im not sure if to be excited about this or not. Im very curious to see what the results are (the movie especially), but im still no clearer as to if the music is just the LOVE album as it already is. I suppose we will find out rather soon-ish.

Stonergrunge

Cool, another thing that I won't be able to afford since I bet is going to be pricey as hell or to watch since my Blu-ray player is old as fuck, oh well...
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Snivlemdotcom

I don't think an old Blu-Ray player will have an issue playing this. Also, a new Blu-Ray player is $50.

TheSwingSet

So......any info on release besides the Haze vinyl package????
"SwingSet you look like a bunch of guys I know in Ireland.  It's a particular  look I can't describe.  A sort of don't fuck with me or I'll kill you look.
I mean all this in the nicest possible way of course"
--conj

Alex-

Sunday 12 pm central at Shoxop. I'll try to get one, really curious about the movie. No way there will be a screening here.

buddy holiday

the above is the art package limited to 100.
haze posted another version on his instagram (at least the pic of the vinyl), so there might a second round. haze actually mentions 3 variants in that insta post.

Stonergrunge

Quote from: Snivlemdotcom on August 01, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
I don't think an old Blu-Ray player will have an issue playing this. Also, a new Blu-Ray player is $50.

Not in Chile, man... not in Chile. I bought "Black Swan" on Blu-ray many years ago and it couldn't play the disc, and I'm talking about a 100% US Blu-ray player that is connected to a voltage converter (in Chile, it's 220V).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Mints

A regular electrical outlet is 220V? Really?