A Walk With Love & Death THE MOVIE

Started by ))))((((, May 12, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: Mints on August 02, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
A regular electrical outlet is 220V? Really?
Yes, but it's 220V metric  :nerd:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

Quote from: meezer on August 03, 2018, 01:08:15 AM
It's 240v but 20v is taken for tax.

Garnz

Quote from: jules on August 03, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
Quote from: meezer on August 03, 2018, 01:08:15 AM
It's 240v but 20v is taken for tax.

In Germany it is 230V: Our taxes seem to be lower then :-D

jules

Mints

I had no idea how ignorant I was about this stuff. 220V seems to be common! You could have an oven beside your bed?? Holy shit, I'd be so fat.

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: Stonergrunge on August 02, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Quote from: Snivlemdotcom on August 01, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
I don't think an old Blu-Ray player will have an issue playing this. Also, a new Blu-Ray player is $50.
I'm talking about a 100% US Blu-ray player that is connected to a voltage converter (in Chile, it's 220V).
What?! WHY?!?! The region verification is on the software level, not hardware! :shock:
On most players you can switch the region lock off at a press of a few buttons! o_o
(Sorry, I don't know why I think everyone knows this, but it should be common knowledge)
Here's the list of instructions for every player: https://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

Just look for the one that's cheap and good normally and see if it's in this list - problem solved.

Snivlemdotcom

Stonergrunge

I know, a new blu-ray player is the most obvious answer but right now I need to save a LOT of money because I want to make several changes to my pedalboard (and I don't even have one, LOL) that I've been planning for at least two years... but most important, I must buy a power conditioner in september in order to prevent or reduce (at least) the noise level when I'm playing guitar once my carnivorous plants return to the mini indoor greenhouse after their dormancy process because DAMN... those LED lights and the heat mat sure don't get along with my amplifier at all.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

jules

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

))))((((

Don't kill me, but i'll wait until the movie appears on YouTube!

Well, *that* didn't take long!
Living on the Left Coast, I constantly get my time zones all mixed up.
Good thing a pal was watching out for me!!!

Oddly enough, just yesterday I felt inspired to go buy a BluRay player,
since I realized I had never watched the bonus disc from Color Of Noise.
I do tend to drag my heels a bit...

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on August 05, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
MELVINS: "A Walk with Love and Death" Soundtrack: Deluxe Edition Set
Sold out