potato potat-o
Twenty percent is a damn fine discount.

:?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Stonergrunge

hmmm... well, maybe someday I will find a copy (of just the movie, I mean).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Chief Ten Beers

So what's the deal with this movie and it's distribution? A standard Ipecac release coming on DVD with the full sdtk at some point, or strictly an uber-limited AmRep thing?
I could see Melvins testing this film/full sdtk  as a pay-to-download/stream release. If that's the case I don't support. Put it out as physical media, and I'll buy. I won't even get in line for a freaking 20 count release through AmRep. That's ridiculous.

amazonAMAZON

I'm guessing amrep only. Just a hunch.

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on September 24, 2018, 08:59:51 PM
I'm guessing amrep only. Just a hunch.

You're probably right. This seems to be something for us hardcore fans only, a casual fan just isn't interested in this. And those who are certainly won't pay a dollar for it, just will stream it off youtube. File under NO COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL, as Frank would say. Is this movie the Melvins "Uncle Meat"? :lol:

Fureon Nectarmoon

jules

Pink Flesh edition back up on Shoxop...

))))((((

Thinking about the Off! movie reminded me about this. Have any of you guys seen this yet?? Also what's happening on the update front here as regards it's release? As far as i remember, wasn't the plan to release the DVD with the soundtrack in a more widespread manner? I know there has been the limited edition ones but i expected Ipecac to get on this at some point.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on April 14, 2019, 11:05:06 AM
Thinking about the Off! movie reminded me about this. Have any of you guys seen this yet?? Also what's happening on the update front here as regards it's release? As far as i remember, wasn't the plan to release the DVD with the soundtrack in a more widespread manner? I know there has been the limited edition ones but i expected Ipecac to get on this at some point.
I was just thinking of the 51 in 51 movie. I bet no one has posted in that thread in over 2 years!  :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Chief Ten Beers

Part of the problem is nobody buys DVDs anymore. The masses just stream everything. When was the last time you heard of a band putting out a DVD as a widespread release? I still watch DVDs though, and would of course buy the movie.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 14, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Part of the problem is nobody buys DVDs anymore. The masses just stream everything. When was the last time you heard of a band putting out a DVD as a widespread release? I still watch DVDs though, and would of course buy the movie.

Music DVDs.

Now that's a dead format.  :lol:

amazonAMAZON

I bought the vinyl with the Blu Ray last year. I watched it maybe twice. I have yet to watch it in an altered state which might be more fun.

Even though you can tell there was a lot if time and effort put into the film, I have a hard time imagining it has a wider audience than Melvins boardies. It's beautifully shot and creatively crafted and edited, but not a narrative film. It's more of an experiment.

I could see this being an avenue Buzz does for other bands if he enjoyed the process. Like maybe he'd do the title sequence of the OFF! Film and so on.

meezer

What was the guy from Void Manes involvement? Are there credits for that? Is the film shorter than disc 2 of the double album?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

It's about 33 minutes long so shorter than the album. 
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.