Author Topic: 2018 Tour Diary via Brooklyn Vegan  (Read 220 times)

Offline jules

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A bad mouth betrays a bad mind
    • View Profile
'I thought that fly looked familiar' - linoleum blownapart

Online GrimReaper

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 Tour Diary via Brooklyn Vegan
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 05:02:56 AM »
Awesome.

Offline Chief Ten Beers

• Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 06:37:05 PM »
Cool. I'd buy a photo book of this. 8)
 So the Melvins are off tomorrow, Thursday 5/17, in between Toronto which is tonight, and Cleveland Fri 5/18. I wonder if they will do the inevitable that every band does, where you stop and do the stupid tourist thing and take dumb pictures of yourself @ Niagara Falls. Every band does it when they come through, usually gets posted to fb/instagram.
 The Maid Of The Mist is hilarious. You know those liner notes in Ween's - Paintin The Town Brown, where Deaner talks about the shit-mister? That is literally the Maid Of The Mist :P. All of the sewage from Buffalo goes into the Niagara River, only to be sprayed from the Falls all over tourists in the lower section. It was all over the news last year, google it, - giant brown spots (noticeable from helicopters/drones) upstream in the river from the failing water treatment plants. I hope the Melvins don't fall for this shit-trap. :lol:

Offline Bigval

• godfather of grunge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 11:44:38 PM »
That 51 shows in 51 days tour diary they did for Spin back in 2012 is one of the best things the band has ever done IMO.

I've read all those collated tour diaries probably 4-5 times now. I love shit like that.