Melvins Trading Cards!

Started by JUDY, May 28, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

I'm not sure if anyone else has posted pictures of these. Sorry for the low quality and bad lighting! I'll take better ones for the wiki  :buzz:

They were inside of the Pinkus Abortion Technician letterpress boxset, along with a lot of other goodies!

So much fun!  :P

Kitty approved!

))))((((

Who the hell ever says Lost In Translation is the worst film?

GrimReaper

Quote from: ))))(((( on May 29, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

What?

Bigval

Just curious how long has Buzz had his ears pierced?

I only noticed it for the first time in a live pic from late last year.

))))((((

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 29, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
What?
The cards Grim, read the cards!!

Quote from: Bigval on May 29, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
Just curious how long has Buzz had his ears pierced?
Quite a while. I've seen that for at least a few years. You have me curious now too about the when of it.

Mount Ambulance

that was Bill and Scarlet? M'eh it was ok; I think ... i don't really remember ... is it my least favourite? Probably not ... would I watch it again or even care that I did in the first place? Probably not. So it's leaning way closer to "least" than "most". I'd be surprised if anyone listed that as their favourite ... I am not at all surprised someone listed it as their least favourite or worst ever.
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

JUDY

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 29, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

What?

Buzz loves talking movies! It seems legit to me to pick at something that might stir up a conversation. Because you know, Buzz is not boring. Lost in Translation is one of those movies that I am neutral with  - did not like it, but did not really dislike it - it was just OK - but could not understand what all the critics were raving about. Bill Murray, forever, but cammon.

My personal favorite was Pinkus and his least favorite food being "soup sandwich"  :lol: I just love him so much, and can't help thinking....does he mean ordering a sandwich with soup or is it an actual sandwich dowsed in mysterious liquid? Curiouser, and curiouser..... some of you might know that I am a HUGE Guillermo del Toro fan but if you could only hear my personal impression that b got in the car ride home of why pinkus might have strongly disliked shape of water, you'd all be lauging....believe me. I am so funny

Dumpster D

I Love Bogart in the Classic War Film Sahara, I wonder if Buzz watched that movie repeatedly as I did.

linoleum blownapart

It would be a sandwich with soup on it instead of mushrooms or some sort of meat and cheese.  Speaking of which, never say soup around Paul Leary, he hates that word.
thrower of the bong water balloons

Mount Ambulance

I can see hating Lost In Translation ... but hating soup and sandwich? That's just fucking crazy.

Wait, I just re-read that ... soup & a sandwich is cool ... delicious even. But soup on a sandwich? Whoa, that's not cool at all ... it's demented.

glen

it's a soup sandwich people.  why is that so hard to grasp?     you take two pieces of bread and put soup in the middle. 

it's not "soup AND sandwich".  it's not "soup ON a sandwich".  it's a SOUP SANDWICH.

PS:  I guess you have to be an old duffer like Pinkus and myself to be familiar with the phrase "that's about as fucked up as a soup sandwich". 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Tobias

Have you ever only eaten what's alive?

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Mount Ambulance

Quote from: glen on May 30, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
it's a soup sandwich people.  why is that so hard to grasp?

because its two pieces of gooey wet soupy bread disintegrating into mush at the slightest grip

you take two pieces of bread and put soup in the middle.

yo, that's fuckin' weird. Is there a clearly preferred and universally accepted choice of soup as sandwich filing? Like just broths ... or are mushy carrots and celery, noodles, or whatever the hell is in Italian Wedding Soup all possible go to's for these fuckin' weirdo soup sandwich eaters?

PS:  I guess you have to be an old duffer like Pinkus and myself to be familiar with the phrase "that's about as fucked up as a soup sandwich".

I dunno what a duffer is ... I'm old but I dunno if I am a duffer? Regardless, I have never heard this phrase; let alone of a soup sandwich in and of itself. Also, I dunno if there is really much in the realms of fucked upness that would compare to the fucked upness of a soup sandwich ...

Some Dude: "Whoa! Look at the guy setting that cow on fire in the library ... that's about as fucked up as a soup sandwich!"

Mount Ambulance: "Nope, not even close".