European Tour 2018

Started by h3r3t!c, June 20, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-

Haarlem with Shitkid, awesome can't wait :)

ripz

Got my tix for the bern show. If anyone wants to meetup for a beer or whatnot let me know!

Der L

Bristol and Cardiff, I'm sure I will see the usual suspects, see you there  :D

welcomeinjam

Was really hoping for an Irish date this time around. It's a strange one as Dublin was nearly always a stop off on their European tour. Haven't played here now in about 10 years. Wonder if shit we t down with them and the promoter?

BERZERKER

Gothenburg 14th of october.

jules

Quote from: Der L on August 21, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
Bristol and Cardiff, I'm sure I will see the usual suspects, see you there  :D
I've been asked by the eastern division to cover Birmingham and Norwich this year. Later, Duffy.

bojadin

HELP! A friend and i are flying to Germany for Berlin show, but there are no more tickets. Does anybody know anybody who has extra tix or is unable to go? Any help is welcome!

Garnz

Quote from: bojadin on October 04, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
HELP! A friend and i are flying to Germany for Berlin show, but there are no more tickets. Does anybody know anybody who has extra tix or is unable to go? Any help is welcome!

I do not have a spare ticket but if you make it in we can have a beer!

ripz

Im sitting outside the dachstock. Who else is at bern?

Budspawn

jules

Quote from: ripz on October 07, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
Im sitting outside the dachstock. Who else is at bern?
Buddy Holiday and Budspawn will be there. They should be standing next to each other alphabetically.

ripz

Well, im one of the few with a melvins tshirt. And camo shorts! 😁

ripz

jules

Dumpster D

Steven is a big guy, that Warlock Looking bass must be Mammoth sized for anyone under 6 Feet tall.

I had something like that once with black flat wounds, it was a B.C. Rich from the mid 80's,  about $400 from a pawn shop, it sounded like a Diesel truck at full blast....sometimes I miss it...same cream colour too except it had more of a horn someone chopped off so it would fit into a case...it was a decent instrument but not my go-to...someone had also filed down the frets on it to for some reason. I found the wiring was very tricky to adjust between pickups as if it was modified or something different about the configuration no one understood exactly.

It had an extremely Dry gutsy attack with no *oomph* or smooth sustain... no top end, Just pure Low end punch...it doesn't make sense on it's own sound-wise until you throw in a really heavy guitar into the mix.

You need tight leather pants and a Perm to really get the most out of that Bass.

The ZZ top Flying V bass and the B.C. Rich looking bass are so off the wall, just like the line up itself.  :D