Detroit 2018

Started by GrimReaper, August 02, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Getting close. Any good shows tonight? or Windsor?

glen

steer clear of the Hayloft Saloon.    just a suggestion.   :wink:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

GrimReaper

Would love to see Cellos in Windsor, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed in Canada.

glen

do you have any drunk driving convictions?    you aren't. 
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

GrimReaper

Corktown Tavern and McShanes tonight! Try to get into Canada tomorrow before the festivities.

GrimReaper

Corktown closed for renovation in the Works.  :shock:

jules

GrimReaper

I'm afraid to even try Canada. There's the time customs found marijuana in the car, the alcohol related incidents and I don't have my rabies shot documentation.  :(

GrimReaper

Trumble & Porter Hotel is close by. Stayed there last night and recommend it. At Dearborn tonight and this is not anywhere near El Club. But at least the Hayloft Saloon is close by.

Jozzy

Quote from: GrimReaper on August 03, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
I'm afraid to even try Canada. There's the time customs found marijuana in the car, the alcohol related incidents and I don't have my rabies shot documentation.  :(

:lol: Have fun guys! Last night kicked ass!

GrimReaper

Mutiny Bar for a few. Pro Tiki atmosphere.

jules

GrimReaper

WTF every cop at the show

aeustin

somebody got shot at the corner of the street by the venue. I hope hes okay, I had to walk right past him to get to the parking lot as he was being helped by some bystanders.

lotta blood but he was sitting upright and was talking. Detroit Receiving Hospital is really close.
Wake up to yourself before you die
The truth is hard but it's easy to lie

meezer

Quote from: aeustin on August 04, 2018, 12:04:34 AM
somebody got shot at the corner of the street by the venue
:shock: I'll never complain about the Crescent Ballroom again.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix