Melvins in Detroit! Dumpster meets Jon Spenser and Walsby's backside

Started by GrimReaper, September 01, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

I saw a picture this morning of a healthy looking line-up.     buncha strapping lads and a couple lovely young ladies in the middle.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on September 12, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
I saw a picture this morning of a healthy looking line-up.     buncha strapping lads and a couple lovely young ladies in the middle.

I want to see PM MEEEEE

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on September 12, 2018, 08:05:46 PM
Quote from: glen on September 12, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I want to see PM MEEEEE

PM'd

banana sighting... DEAD CENTER.     :shock:
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

Dumpster D

Grim delivered the goods to my inbox..Hell yea!!! some really awesome coverage.  8)

glen

Dumpster D

glen

Mrs. Reaper is one of my all time favorites.    just sayin.   

Dumpster D

I've got this really nice shirt like the one you're wearing in that photo, except blue and yellow, It's got your name written all over it Glen.

One day it might show up in the mail, Just sayin.

))))((((

Glen's beard game is strong and as the kids say "on point"! He's the new Obi Wan of the board.

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on September 27, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
I've got this really nice shirt like the one you're wearing in that photo, except blue and yellow, It's got your name written all over it Glen.

One day it might show up in the mail, Just sayin.

my advice:  hold on to that shirt and hit those whiskers with some bleach.    :wink:

Dumpster D

Hell, Glen...

..It's like You've Just handed over blueprints, the keys and Access codes.  =P~