Melvins Shreds Video <my gift to you>

Started by Ron Maiden, September 27, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimReaper

Awesome, thank you for the gift, I will keep it and cherish it forever.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Fureon Nectarmoon

Before watching I was afraid Buzzo's voice would sound cringy, but it turned out to be actually weirdly on point.
The Paranoid riff creeping in and the floor squeaking gave me the most chuckles.

Ron Maiden

Quote from: Fureon Nectarmoon on October 01, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
Before watching I was afraid Buzzo's voice would sound cringy, but it turned out to be actually weirdly on point.
The Paranoid riff creeping in and the floor squeaking gave me the most chuckles.

You my friend are the very first person to mention the squeaky stage. I was gonna title the video "Melvins perform on a squeaky stage". thanks for the vocals comments. I had to "become" Buzzo. Not one mention of the the Spoonman riff that fallows the Paranoid riff. But I'm glad someone caught the paranoid shit.

Thanks the feedback homie.

Trivia: The Paranoid lick on appears in the song paranoid 4 times.

Dumpster D

I'm really impressed, would love to see another one.

Ron Maiden

I'm working on my follow up. Not the same band. This one will be from one camera so the whole band plays through the duration.

Oscar

This was great and long overdue!

How about shredding Bungle?

https://youtu.be/mJstGnsAQP4

Ron Maiden

QuoteThis was great and long overdue!

How about shredding Bungle?

Thanks a lot dude. And I would definitely do Bungle. You may have just bumped them up the list.

As I watched that video you posted I had the idea of paying my son<13> to watch that with headphones un-interrupted.