Started by johnnyg, November 05, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Tacoma still stinks.....  :x

GiveMe45

Helms Alee just closed their set with At The Stake.  And it was fucking amazing

hemispheres

Quote from: blacksanta on April 29, 2019, 02:54:19 PM
I'm still on the fence about getting a ticket for this Saturday.
1) Will it be substantially the same set as last July?
2) I have soured on the venue since the last time they played there in '05.
3) It's a fucking beer festival, with all of that's potential problems.
4) I see there is a September Eugene show. Will they heading back to Portland this fall?
S'pose I better make up my mind......

Melvins are good, beer is good. Choice seems simple :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

GiveMe45

Different set list.  Go!

ilduclo

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 03, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

are you talking pulp mill and the Asarco smelter? I thought they closed them all down and gentrified. Or, are you speaking in an aesthetic sense? 

GiveMe45

Quote from: ilduclo on May 04, 2019, 10:23:35 AM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 03, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

are you talking pulp mill and the Asarco smelter? I thought they closed them all down and gentrified. Or, are you speaking in an aesthetic sense?
We're in the same area as the Amtrak station, just a bit north of downtown.  Smells like it could be pulp mill but the next block will smell like a cattle ranch and then rotten seafood and then nasty chemicals.  Train back is delayed 15 minutes so far.  All worth it for the show last night.....

ilduclo

I usually just pass thru on my way up to Duckabush, Dosiewallups and Hamma Hamma, but I haven't smelled the stink in a few years. Not nearly as bad as it was mid 1990's

Idlehanz

For those of you that skipped the Crystal Ballroom show because you didn't like the brewfest aspect.......you missed out. Same set as last night in Tacoma, but not as packed.  It was a great show that wasn't near as full of drunk dipshits as I expected.

black stallion

Quote from: vince furnier on May 01, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on May 01, 2019, 11:11:31 AM
I see on Buzzo's Instagram that on the picture of ShitKid he captions it that they have recently done some recording work with the girls. Strange things afoot in Melvins land it seems!
I've never even heard a second of their music and I look forward to that.

i think something might be announced soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFXDmahoQO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ptgysojtc6dx
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

))))((((

Quote from: black stallion on May 05, 2019, 12:36:33 PM
Quote from: vince furnier on May 01, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on May 01, 2019, 11:11:31 AM
I see on Buzzo's Instagram that on the picture of ShitKid he captions it that they have recently done some recording work with the girls. Strange things afoot in Melvins land it seems!
I've never even heard a second of their music and I look forward to that.

i think something might be announced soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxFXDmahoQO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ptgysojtc6dx
I wonder if this will be a "proper" Melvins album or a second attempt at something like a Crystal Fairy. By that i mean, something where Melvins act as the backing band and the ladies take the spotlight.

blacksanta

Quote from: Idlehanz on May 05, 2019, 02:30:32 AM
For those of you that skipped the Crystal Ballroom show because you didn't like the brewfest aspect.......you missed out. Same set as last night in Tacoma, but not as packed.  It was a great show that wasn't near as full of drunk dipshits as I expected.

What was the setlist?
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

amazonAMAZON

I could see Melvins +Shitkid doing some kind of VU+Nico covers or maybe some punk covers.

Idlehanz

Quote from: blacksanta on May 05, 2019, 02:20:00 PM

What was the setlist?

I'm not going to remember everything, nor have it in the right order.....

Hooch
Honeybucket
The Bit
A Growing Disgust
Your Blessened
??
??
Anaconda
Queen
Civilized Worm
Billy Fish
Night Goat

I'm fogetting a few, this is just off hazy memory.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

hemispheres

:lol: Imagine missing one of the best bands because other people in attendance are consuming alcohol!  :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.