The Melvins in 2019...

Started by johnnyg, November 05, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FartLips

looks like i'll be heading to Columbus for this one. no Nashville date.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 13, 2019, 04:42:44 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on May 12, 2019, 03:16:56 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 11, 2019, 05:52:36 PM
Syracuse on a Monday night? Will do and take a Tues VAC day if there's no weekend show in Buffalo or Rochester.

When and where does one purchase Tickets for this one?

They have an odd tik service w/ usual bs online fees. Two years ago when they last played there, I just got there an hour before doors opened and got a tik @ box office. Melvins have never sold out The Westcott. It's usually 3/4 full.

I've never been to this venue, what do you think of it?

Considering going here as opposed to Boston this time.. I've seen Melvins at the Paradise probably 4-5 times and it's a great venue. But Syracuse is a 2 hour drive and Boston is over 3.

Yes, that is a good question! The page reloaded at 10 am but requires a promo code to order tickets. The only Promo Code that I have so far is for a *second* pre-sale (a "Log Love" pre-sale, whatever the heck that is...) at 10 am on Thursday. So what is the "Artist Pre-Sale" that was supposed to be on at 10am today??

Quote from: deatheats on May 14, 2019, 11:38:45 AM
First Melvins show at the Doug Fir  :ohsnap:

Anyone have any tips on how to get in on the "Artist pre-sale" tomorrow?

bUTTHOLEmAN

Try PINKUS

one in the butt, two in the PINKUS
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

That did it! Me love you long time; thanks!!   \:D/

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 15, 2019, 01:07:00 PM
Try PINKUS

one in the butt, two in the PINKUS

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

deatheats

glen

Quote from: Dumpster D on May 14, 2019, 01:24:51 PM

After acquiring tickets the last two times online, I'd like to be prepared and order well ahead of time.

Motown rendezvous?   I know.. it's a pipe dream.    but speaking of pipes... I'll bring mine if you do show.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on May 15, 2019, 02:01:05 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on May 14, 2019, 01:24:51 PM

After acquiring tickets the last two times online, I'd like to be prepared and order well ahead of time.

Motown rendezvous?   I know.. it's a pipe dream.    but speaking of pipes... I'll bring mine if you do show.

Man, That border crossing was Tiiight gettin home son...I gotta run Jump and fuckin swim that shit the hell out.

And We'll definitely need to arm ourselves...to the teeth.  :x :x :x

glen

keep it on your radar.   that will go down as probably the most fun I ever had at a MELVINS show.      let's go next level.

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Chief Ten Beers

Quote from: jonE5 on May 15, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

Considering going here as opposed to Boston this time.. I've seen Melvins at the Paradise probably 4-5 times and it's a great venue. But Syracuse is a 2 hour drive and Boston is over 3.

It's a great room, like an old movie theater with the seats taken out. In a decent 'hood, nice bars/eateries nearby. Away from the downtown part of 'Cuse. Street parking is free/easy if you get there early. It's been a regular Melvins stop since 2013.

cmo23

jonE5

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on May 15, 2019, 05:53:42 PM
Quote from: jonE5 on May 15, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

It's a great room, like an old movie theater with the seats taken out. In a decent 'hood, nice bars/eateries nearby. Away from the downtown part of 'Cuse. Street parking is free/easy if you get there early. It's been a regular Melvins stop since 2013.

Good to know Thank you! Think I'm going to go for it..

Dumpster D

Quote from: glen on May 15, 2019, 03:36:14 PM
keep it on your radar.   that will go down as probably the most fun I ever had at a MELVINS show.      let's go next level.

I'll have to mail you and Grim a Tape Copy of the last El Club show...it turned out ok.

Peebot

Quote from: cmo23 on May 15, 2019, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 15, 2019, 01:07:00 PM
Try PINKUS

PINKUS, the magic word that opens any door.  :shock:

Hey that DID work like magic! got tix for both Neumo's shows. thanks!