Author Topic: Melvins Demon Sweater  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Dumpster D

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Melvins Demon Sweater
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 08:33:16 AM »
It's acrylic?..damn thing shoulda been extra virgin wool or some shit....Jeebuz

Does it look good on ya at leas?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gXw4bHEya/

Burns like hellfire on ya!!!  8)
"I never liked the Melvins, I never listened to the Melvins, I thought their music was Garbage"

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2019, 12:59:53 PM »
acrylic? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"

Offline 01001010

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2020, 08:37:22 AM »
Yeah, what he said....

I missed the memo on this , so everything is sold out except XXL. Whinge, whine, waaaahhhh, etc.

That said, what's the sizing like for these things?

Some years ago I bought a Ramones sweater that claimed to be XL, but in real life seems to be more of a minus Small or something, and has been sitting unworn ever since. So maybe an XXL might almost fit? Seems that most of these these places haven't figured out that a size chart is a good thing.

Limited edition garb grab....well that was a nice thought Jules but I ain't got the draw on the Moothorfoockin' automated ass PC insta-grab algorythmic piles of steaming horse clock ramming butt-pooping toilet cleaning torrent of Flutternut peanile butter dyscockshinal effing arse biting hitler moustache wearin ass pullout couch staining systemic tardis cat food breath one armed welfare check bandit crack baby's momma spankin' Hairy chode lickin' scrote bag punching computer generated !@$@$^#&$*%#@#@^^$&%%&& add infinitum times infinity.  :x

....oh wait, does it say Pre-order?

Offline vince furnier

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
  • see my only mind explode, when I've gone insane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2020, 09:10:25 AM »
i'll put my reply above yours since that's how you roll. if you wear an XL shirt normally, go with the XXL. that's what I did and it's pretty snug.

I missed the memo on this , so everything is sold out except XXL. Whinge, whine, waaaahhhh, etc.

That said, what's the sizing like for these things?

Some years ago I bought a Ramones sweater that claimed to be XL, but in real life seems to be more of a minus Small or something, and has been sitting unworn ever since. So maybe an XXL might almost fit? Seems that most of these these places haven't figured out that a size chart is a good thing.

Limited edition garb grab....well that was a nice thought Jules but I ain't got the draw on the Moothorfoockin' automated ass PC insta-grab algorythmic piles of steaming horse clock ramming butt-pooping toilet cleaning torrent of Flutternut peanile butter dyscockshinal effing arse biting hitler moustache wearin ass pullout couch staining systemic tardis cat food breath one armed welfare check bandit crack baby's momma spankin' Hairy chode lickin' scrote bag punching computer generated !@$@$^#&$*%#@#@^^$&%%&& add infinitum times infinity.  :x

....oh wait, does it say Pre-order?
Welcome to my Nightmare!

"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian