Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

Vinyl should be coming soon.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

buddy holiday

))))((((

Do we have any idea whatsoever what is actually on this split yet? New songs from both???

Edit. Ah i found this bit of info.
Melvins and Flipper will be releasing an EP called Hot Fish. They recently revealed that the EP will be a collaborative release (as opposed to a split EP) and will be out via Amphetamine Reptile. It appears the release will have four tracks. Two of the confirmed tracks are "Hot Fish" and what is most likely a re-cut of the Flipper classic "Sacrifice," which the Melvins previously covered on the Lysol album.

deatheats

How about a Melvins/Jesus Lizard/Idles tour?

Alex-

bUTTHOLEmAN

June 9th sale, three versions

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

))))((((

So im guessing that 'Hot Fish' is a new Flipper song and the other three tracks are just reworkings of the old songs. All with Melvins incorporated of course.

GrimReaper

DToxico

Semi-related question... Were Flipper doing "Someday" live in the years prior to their American Grafishy album or something? Since that album with the song on it came out in 1993, but all the dates I can find for the Melvins' Love Canal/Someday EP are like, 1990-1991 era. It's not significant or anything but that always made me wonder what kind of inside knowledge Buzz had, or if he simply listened to live bootlegs or something.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DToxico on May 31, 2019, 08:28:36 AM
Semi-related question... Were Flipper doing "Someday" live in the years prior to their American Grafishy album or something? Since that album with the song on it came out in 1993, but all the dates I can find for the Melvins' Love Canal/Someday EP are like, 1990-1991 era. It's not significant or anything but that always made me wonder what kind of inside knowledge Buzz had, or if he simply listened to live bootlegs or something.
Good question. Someday was released as a single in 1990, 'Someday/Distant Illusion'.

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes

DToxico

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 31, 2019, 08:58:17 AM
Quote from: DToxico on May 31, 2019, 08:28:36 AM
Good question. Someday was released as a single in 1990, 'Someday/Distant Illusion'.

Aaaahhh okay, I had no idea. Thanks! I'd been wondering about that for years.

bUTTHOLEmAN

kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes