Flipper + Melvins split

Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, April 02, 2019, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That night brought tears to my tired old bloodshot eyes. They killed it, and for me, it might as well have been 1980 all over again. Only with better beer then I was drinking back then.

I tried to post some pics from the show here, but apparently my brain is translating the instructions for how to upload images into Esperanto.....   :?

Quote from: laptop sorcery on April 05, 2019, 05:47:15 PM
http://bossanovaballroom.com/show/flipper-with-david-yow-in-portland/

jules

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on June 09, 2019, 12:01:31 PM
Yes! They're up!

Igot the bundle and completed the checkout in 30 seconds
I got the shits real bad.

buddy holiday

got me the dark red cover variant. Perfect!

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 09, 2019, 12:06:40 PM
Quote from: jules on June 09, 2019, 12:01:31 PM
Yes! They're up!

Igot the bundle and completed the checkout in 30 seconds
:lol:

*rubs eyes with knuckles in disbelief*

GiveMe45

jules

It's weird fighting against time to buy something, then after the sale's gone through, going back to have a look at what exactly you've bought.

I *had* to go back and check, to make sure it actually *did* go through! I had the bundle in my cart and in the middle of checking out, it refreshed and was sold out. Tried again for 1 blood and 1 splatter, and the same thing happened in the middle of checkout -  the blood version was sold out. So, I at least scored a splatter version. Now I need more coffee!

Quote from: jules on June 09, 2019, 12:14:36 PM
It's weird fighting against time to buy something, then after the sale's gone through, going back to have a look at what exactly you've bought.

amazonAMAZON

All three variants sold out. I ordered a cheapy CD at least.

Stonergrunge

Cheapy CD for the win. I don't want to sound rude or anything like that, but AmRep vinyls are too expensive considering the quality of their pressings... and yet, they sold out within minutes, go figure.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

I just kinda wish that the AmRep web person would step up some of their site issues; this isn't the first time I've tried to buy a limited pressing and lost it while in the middle of checkout, and it was in the cart. I think I've heard that from a few others on this board as well. That's not the way those cart features are designed to work (or *not* work, in this case...) Oh well, I guess I should be glad I scored anything at all; besides, it's not like I was trying to save babies or somethin'...

bUTTHOLEmAN

The cart is working as expected- 'in the cart' doesn't mean anything until checkout and you get the 'order confirmed' message.

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

vince furnier

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on June 09, 2019, 04:32:04 PM
The cart is working as expected- 'in the cart' doesn't mean anything until checkout and you get the 'order confirmed' message.
so 'in the cart' means it's really in the middle of the sales floor for anyone to grab and rundoft with? got it! ;)
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Could be that's the they want it set up, but think about venue sites where you're browsing tickets, and you have a window where the item in your cart is yours until the timer runs out. That's a little more cool than making folks trip over themselves trying to type fast and whatnot, and seeing things disappear anyway. Just sayin'...

Sure, why not? If I see you in a store with something in your cart, and you haven't made it to the checkout counter yet, that means I can grab it from your cart and run for the register, right? Heck, I'm gonna remember that one for Record Store Day from now on!

Quote from: vince furnier on June 09, 2019, 04:34:41 PM
so 'in the cart' means it's really in the middle of the sales floor for anyone to grab and rundoft with? go it! ;)